Wingham Fish-In 2008

Steve Burke

Guest tigger

How many lakes are actually at Wingham anyone know ? Are there seperate lakes for certain species or are they multi species waters ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(terry t shirt @ Apr 10 2008, 12:45 PM)

Steve where are those bream?

The ultimate question!

Well last year they were in Richard's swim !

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Guest tigger
2 lakes, the 40 acre coarse lake and the 15 acre carp lake

Here's a satellite image of both lakes.

Thank's for that Si.

If Capper catches one of mine and Robs bream this time we are going to introduce him to our worm scissors!

Mind you who am I kidding! catch "one" ! this dude catches them in pairs!

Pangolin,if the weather turns bad you can always kip in the clubhouse so your partner should be ok?

As always anyone who wants an overnight stay are quite welcome to use my place in Ashford...er as long as Peggy and Steve havnt moved in! Hmmmmm thats a thought I wonder if I can persuade the Burkester to do a "house swap"? mine for the clubhouse at Wingham! :whistling:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Guest tigger

What time are we allowed to start fishing.......is it the Saturday morning ? How do we get to the pegs, do we drive, walk....?

What time are we allowed to start fishing.......is it the Saturday morning ? How do we get to the pegs, do we drive, walk....?

I think it officially starts at 9am, but Steve, Glyn or Terry will confirm that.

Glyn & Terry the resident bailiffs run a taxi service to your designated swims :)

Guest tigger
I think it officially starts at 9am, but Steve, Glyn or Terry will confirm that.

Glyn & Terry the resident bailiffs run a taxi service to your designated swims :)

"Taxi to your peg" great stuff !