wanted. John Wilson Avon

jay

Hi all,I am looking for an old John Wilson Avon rod. It's the old one with the half duplon half cork but and twin tips. Does anyone have one sitting unused in their tackle shed or garage?

Regards Jay

it tastes like burning

No problem jay. I deleted them. It was a system problem of some sort since posting 9 times in one minute is pretty well impossible.

Hopefully someone can help with the rod.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 4 weeks later...

I have two. One better than the other. PM me and I'll send you photos. I'm going to restore one, so can let one go. You can decide which, but both are usable.

Mike

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."