Colin Penny - Flamer 3

Codfather

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry folks, you know as much as I do.

I would have returned your call Norrie. But I haven`t had the mobile with me.

Hi Paul...Cheers for replying anyway mate....:)

BTW, You have a PM...

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Just heard from Paul Whittall, he phoned Colins wife who informed him, Colin was in intensive care and he is no longer in intensive care, no further info at this time but Paul has kindly said he will find out.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Just heard from Paul Whittall, he phoned Colins wife who informed him, Colin was in intensive care and he is no longer in intensive care, no further info at this time but Paul has kindly said he will find out.

That sounds almost the same as my situation, at least he is of intensive care which is a very positive sign, hopefully they will keep him in and sort out what needs to be done to return him to good health.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

That sounds almost the same as my situation, at least he is of intensive care which is a very positive sign, hopefully they will keep him in and sort out what needs to be done to return him to good health.

There ya go guys, sitting up in bed chatting, will be in for a while as tests are being done to see whats blocked etc. Thanks to Paul Whittall for seeing him and letting all know. Colin also thanked all for the kind words.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

There ya go guys, sitting up in bed chatting, will be in for a while as tests are being done to see whats blocked etc. Thanks to Paul Whittall for seeing him and letting all know. Colin also thanked all for the kind words.

Great news, hope to be fishing with him next year sometime.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

At least Colin will see a lot more of his missus. Theresa works at the hospital.

Perhaps thats why I can only get the sodding ansaphone.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

At least Colin will see a lot more of his missus. Theresa works at the hospital.

Perhaps thats why I can only get the sodding ansaphone.

Well that's an added bonus having someone on the inside batting for you :D trust he's soon on the mend.

eat.gif

Petals Florist

I had forgotten Colins wifes name....shes a smashing lass too...:)

My last contact with Colin, was an email thanking me ,on his wifes behalf for the bottle of Moet & Chandon, I left on the boat for him/her !!!!! ;) I think he drank it out her welly boot !!!! :P

Edited by Norrie

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/