Fishing today?

Peter Waller

no fishing on the Tuesday allowed unless I fancied living the single lifestyle again so that was a no no but I did manage a trip out today ( Wednesday) but it was very hard going

The river was up a tad with the recent rain and had some colour in it but it was still freezing cold just like it has been for weeks

Still, I never blanked packing up just after landing a 9 11 and getting back early enough to earn some brownie points for another trip out tomorrow

Ouch!! its a bit off though that Christmas day had to coincide with near perfect winter fishing weather, but looks OK for the next few days.

BTW Did you ever make the Severn barbel trip last July? Or did the floods spoil it.

Sadly i didn,t make it rabbit, my fishing partner let me down and i didn,t fancy doing it on my own,it is still a wish of mine ,hopefully next year.. :)

Wanna buy some pegs dave..