New Year Resolutions

Elton

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Phil - I did not get back fast enough. There are two reasons that is nearly impossible:

1 - I said GREY, not white!!! :D:D:D

2 - Cameras/ mirrors and I don't get along!! (I keep seeing my late dad!) :P:P:P

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Due to ill health, and a string of ops` on the horizon. I`ve decided to give up fishing!

I kid you not. :angry:

That mate is bad news :( but I am sure you will pull through so don't sell the rods your going to use them again :thumbs::clap::yeah:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Anyone making New Year resolutions for 2008?

I don't usually bother, but I've decided that I have definitely got to do something about my weight this year, which is mainly due to drinking too much. I'm an all or nothing man, so the plan is to knock it on the head completely, tweak my diet (cue bacon-butty jokes) and exercise more. I did this for a couple of months last year and the weight dropped off incredibly quickly. Just a shame I never kept it up.

I've also been thinking more and more about it and I'm going to set a date of one year to make all of my internet activities into a 'proper job'. i.e. if I'm in the same financial boat this time next year as I am now, then it's time to give up and work for someone else. If nothing else, I'll be able to say I tried!!

Over to you guys....

sorry elton going to get complety hammered tonight suffer for a day or two wont touch it for a few months then

but il try to give the smoks up

After many years of not keeping any of the New Year's Resolutions, a few years ago I resolved to quit making them.

I have been able to keep that one.

An early Happy New Year to any of you who will soon getting festive (hammered?) and won't be able to read until Jan 02.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i will make peace with the peole ive fallen out with

and drop a few pounds

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

Same old stuff for me. Like telling my wife I LOVE HER at EVERY opportunity!! And see more of my Grandson will do!!

Oh yes! And appreciating the lads and lasses on here!! (Isaid APPRECIATING!! NOT agreeing mind!)

Happy new year to the LOT of you though!!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

A big thanks and lots of best wishes to every one on AN, thanks for all the support when I really needed it :wub::clap::clap:

Have great New Year with lots of tight lines :D:fishing::fishing1::drunk:

eat.gif

Petals Florist

same as elton lose weight and hit the weights,low weights high repetition.

plus this year will have some defining moments,career wise and family wise.i must also go fishing more.

The salary of the chief executive of a large corporation is not a market award for achievement. It is frequently in the nature of a warm personal gesture by the individual to himself.

John Kenneth Galbraith

same as elton lose weight and hit the weights,low weights high repetition.

plus this year will have some defining moments,career wise and family wise.i must also go fishing more.

Well if your fishing more the other two are out the window :D so that is two out of three down the pan there. :lol::lol:

Edited by Ken Davison South Wales

eat.gif

Petals Florist