What fly line £20 ish

Sheepy

Hi all. Happy new year :D

Just a quick question, has anyone got any recomendations for a fly line (WF7 intermediate or slow sink) at around the 20/25 quid mark.

Cheers.

Sheepy.

Shakespeare Worcestershire.Look on ebay,should pick one up from around £13.From the same guy,£13 posted-look on Complete fisher forums(www.completefisher.com),his name is Pitsford Pirate,used him a few times,he is fine.

Shakespeare Worcestershire.Look on ebay,should pick one up from around £13.From the same guy,£13 posted-look on Complete fisher forums(www.completefisher.com),his name is Pitsford Pirate,used him a few times,he is fine.

Nothing wrong with the Pirate, I have used him as well for a few lines.

You can find him here as well.

http://www.flyforums.co.uk/forumdisplay.ph...&order=desc

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Opps Sorry! :rolleyes:

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all. Happy new year :D

Just a quick question, has anyone got any recomendations for a fly line (WF7 intermediate or slow sink) at around the 20/25 quid mark.

Cheers.

Sheepy.

/quote]

i would recomend a shakespeare line i use it all the time and been good line to me

expect to pay about £19 for one in floating or intermediate