Snow

RobStubbs

Right you are. She is mad for taking the dog out into the snow and then returning back to a warm house.

You, on the other hand, are perfectly sane for taking your rods out into the snow, setting up to catch a fish you don't plan to eat, and going back into a cold, small tent to wait for said fish.

Absolute classic!

Snow here in Lancashire most of the day, but all gone now. Still very cold though. Skimpy satin negligee has been exchanged for warm pjyamas, bedsocks and hot water bottle....

Janet

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too Janet :) :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

the snow has just started here in the west of ireland coming down hevey just going out to make snow men with the kids :D:D

Absolute classic!

Snow here in Lancashire most of the day, but all gone now. Still very cold though. Skimpy satin negligee has been exchanged for warm pjyamas, bedsocks and hot water bottle....

Janet

no pj's just a 5 season sleeping bags all round poxy gas aint working

very warm my son loves it he wants to go camping tomorrow , so i said ask your mum to take you :lol::lol:

she'll be happy to take you.

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif