CHEESE

FaTzy

Is cheese dangerous for carp??

martin

To fish or not to fish? That is the question!!!

PB Commom 30lbs (UK)

PB Mirror 27lbs 4oz (UK)

PB Ghost Mirror 15lbs 6oz (UK)

PB Mirror 46lbs 6oz (FRENCH)

Is cheese dangerous for carp??

martin

If it is, I should have wiped out one ot two small ponds of their Carp population by now. Most cheeses worked, but mature cheddar cut into tiny cubes & fished particle style was absolutely deadly.

I don't recall any health problems with the fish & I carried out quite extensive baitings. One big problem though, if you are that way inclined, is it's seriously non specific in it's appeal, I caught some lovely Tench, Roach & rudd in between the Carp.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

If it is, I should have wiped out one ot two small ponds of their Carp population by now. Most cheeses worked, but mature cheddar cut into tiny cubes & fished particle style was absolutely deadly.

I don't recall any health problems with the fish & I carried out quite extensive baitings. One big problem though, if you are that way inclined, is it's seriously non specific in it's appeal, I caught some lovely Tench, Roach & rudd in between the Carp.

cheers

i started thinking about it the other day on one of my drunken moments when i was looking at the cheese balls you can get from morrisons and was thinking about putting one on my hair rig to see wat would happen.

but actual cheese sounds a good idea for 2 reasons

1 on the hook

2 inbetween bread so i can eat it lol

cheers pete i will let you know how it gets on!

martin :fishing1:

To fish or not to fish? That is the question!!!

PB Commom 30lbs (UK)

PB Mirror 27lbs 4oz (UK)

PB Ghost Mirror 15lbs 6oz (UK)

PB Mirror 46lbs 6oz (FRENCH)