bleeding breeders

wotnobivvy

Some of the fish in the wife's aquarium breed like rabbits. What is the best way to dispose of the unwanted fish

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

These fish are only up to an inch long, so the cat route is out. At the moment I take them back to my local suppliers, who seem happy to accept them

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Depends on species, but store credit is your best bet, even if it's only enough for the odd pack of frozen food or whatever. There's a website called Aquarist Classifieds, could try on there if you set the price somewhere reasonable, but if you're not bothered about what you get then stick with taking them back to a shop, less messing around.

• 3 years later...

My platies were prolific but selective culling has restricted them. My nearest shop didn't want them, I didn't want them and I don't have a cat. I stopped the fry accessing the rear filter compartments and my angel did the rest along with the tetras.