Anglers' Net Centrepin

Elton

Hi Peter, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm keeping a list of people who are interested in buying these reels, so if you would like one send me a PM and I'll put your name down.

I only have a couple from the first batch that aren't spoken for, (the next batch won't be ready until about June) so you might want to get you're name down quick.

Andy

Hi Jigotai

As a new member im unable to PM (i believe)? I have been looking for a centrepin for a while now and have followed this thread, i was probably going down the route of a second hand older model such as an Aerial but would like to enquire on how i can add my name to list for the AN reel?

Any info would be greatly received!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup. PM/email is blocked until you reach full membership after post #15.

If you'd like, I can send Jigotai the email address you registered with.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Can you send him mine too, I don't mind waiting until June, its my birthday and can, maybe, justify it more easily!................Jeremy

If you could pass my email address on Newt that would be great, cheers

Done & done.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Thanks for all the interest guys. All of the first batch are spoken for now, but I will still be taking names for anyone interested in the next batch. These should be ready in June.

Andy.