Bulk Boilies ( where to buy)

flyfish

Does anyone know where i can buy boilies in bulk, their are 6 of us going to france for a week, so need a company that make their own bulk boilies at a good price

Where abouts are you in UK? Premier Baits will do you a good deal, they're in Ramsgate Kent, or Destiny Baits, also down this way, both are very reputable, in fact The Matrix (Premier's own brand name) has been responsible for many huge fish home and in France, I think the last world record was caught on Matrix

Try HEATHROW BAITS!! Ian is a VERY good person and knows his stuff as he is heavy into fishing in France!! GOOD LUCK!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Thanks Chubstar

Premier Baits website is not up and running yet, but had a chat with the guy there.

1 more question,, what would you say was the most popular 3 boilies available

Matrix is THE bait, along with camos and Heminos

Does anyone know where i can buy boilies in bulk, their are 6 of us going to france for a week, so need a company that make their own bulk boilies at a good price

try whackercatcher they have a website ive had a good season on their 'the nutz' boilies and i no a few lads on the syndicate i fish love their peach and pepper i also got a very good price from them

Hi Flyfish,

Couple of points.. What do you mean by bulk boilies? Semolina/Soya flour? If not why not just use your regular bait in which you have confidence.

Most of the commercial French waters are as pressured as the English lakes so cheap bait is a recipe for poor results IMO.

Take a good bait, you don't need tons of it.. a little of the good stuff is far better than piles of rubbish.

I've only fished in France for the last 20 years and have found a good particle, my favourite being hemp and partiblend type mixes with a good quality food bait has brought consistent results. I now prefer Shaun H's Quest Baits, but I've used Mainline, Nash and Carp Co with success too.

A selection of good particles, & pellets with perhaps tigers if they are allowed and a 10k bag of boiles will see me ok for a week.

I think some one else said in a post, a trips to France is not cheap so why skimp on bait.

That said you may get discount from one of the bait rolling firsm if you order all your group's bait at once.

finally if you are going to a commercial venue, do they do their own bait? Often it is a good bet to use that next to your regular bait. The fish see is every day so accept it as natural food. Also is saves you carrying loads of extra bulk and you only need to buy what you use. Just a thought.

Have a good trip.

Gareth

Edited by frenchdub

Thanks Frenchdub

Because 8 of us are going, the other guys were looking to take lots of boilies, me personally will be using my own fizzbombs and dips, but i think i will need to get one of the hand rolling bait companys to do us some fresh rolled boilies to take,i have been in contact with premier baits who would be more than happy to roll us some fresh Matrix boilies a few days before we leave, one of my mates has a van with built in frezzer, so the bait will be going in there to keep fresh.

Thanks for your advise,, see where your coming from with the bait used by the locals, but my therory is to introduce a new bait to the waters Matrix boilies

Will let you know how well we get on

Take a look in our Ebay shop for Carp Baits, Additives & other items

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Secret-Bait-A...Q3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Matrix is used by the tonne in France, it's one of the top independantly produced boilies in this country, I have 8 friends going to La Fritterie in April who will be taking 120kgs of Matrix with them, and Prem deliver to quite a few lakes in France regularly too, but it never fails to deliver the goods...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

This post caught my eye, have been a member for some time, i dont normally reply to threads, simply because most of my questions are answered before i can ask lol.

I can vouch for Destiny Baits, have been using them for years, they use to be called TT baits, but then the guy sold it to his work college, hense the name change. They get all the powers from a guy called Geoff Bowlers, who use to work for Prem baits, but left a longtime ago. he was one of the guys behind Matrix, since then he has designed alot more baits. "Malarky, Fith element, Enzime just to know a few. His web site is down at the momnet, but you can get all the info you want on Destinys site. Unfortunetly you have just missed they winter sale, they where doing bait at 4 quid a kilo, which is unreal considering they only use top quality base mixe's and flavors.

Destinys web site isn't great, but i think he use's a free serve to keep the cost down, you also wont get any fancy packaging, all this keeps the cost down. i'm hoping to go to la carriere this year, and i have full confidence in taking malarky. alot does go to france, but not as much as prem's bait, so it still has along way to go before its a done bait over there, and its still producing loads of catchs over here.

destinybaits.com i think

hope that helps mate :)