Canal in warrington ?

mike1234

a local angler was telling me and a friend about a stretch of canal in the warrington area that flows threw a farmers field that fishes well, and you need to get a day ticket of the farmer and walk threw a cow field to get to it

neither of us had a pen or paper and we havent seen the same fella again to ask him again and no one else seems to have heard of it ( i live between liverpool and warrington)

hope someone can help as the place sounded like a good place to try

a local angler was telling me and a friend about a stretch of canal in the warrington area that flows threw a farmers field that fishes well, and you need to get a day ticket of the farmer and walk threw a cow field to get to it

neither of us had a pen or paper and we havent seen the same fella again to ask him again and no one else seems to have heard of it ( i live between liverpool and warrington)

hope someone can help as the place sounded like a good place to try

The only one I can think of near by is the Sankey Canal. It runs from St Helens to Widnes but I think it goes around your area.

Try this website and see if it helps

http://www.penninewaterways.co.uk/sankey/index.htm

The only one I can think of near by is the Sankey Canal. It runs from St Helens to Widnes but I think it goes around your area.

Try this website and see if it helps

http://www.penninewaterways.co.uk/sankey/index.htm

Is it on the Bridgewater canal

A wise man learns by a fools mistakes, a fool by his own