Free Audio CD to MP3

ColinW

If you're running Windows, the standard Windows Media Player is hard to beat, but as you have an ipod, maybe itunes would be a better choice? Can't stand itunes myself but it has it's fans!

Audiograbber is freeware. Google it and you can download it for free

I've used it for years with no probs.

Ferox are more than Mythical. www.darkmileferox.co.uk

you can set itunes to convert from audio CD to mp3 when you import any Cd's ,

its in the Edit/preferences / Advanced / importing /import using " drop down menu "/ mp3 encoder

Edited by pumphypete

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

you can set itunes to convert from audio CD to mp3 when you import any Cd's ,

its in the Edit/preferences / Advanced / importing /import using " drop down menu "/ mp3 encoder

Cheers, I'll obviously have to look at itunes more carefully. TBH I only had the shortest play with it because I found it infuriating that it tried to make me sign up to the shopping service (including demanding a credit card number whether I wanted to buy something or not!) when all I was trying to do was copy MP3's I already had! I think it's a disgrace that you can't just drag files straight from a PC directory into the Shuffle without all the hassle. It's not like it has any useful directory structure, all you can do is play the damned tracks randomly or in order. You can't just choose to play one type of music depending on your mood!

Why is it that everything Apple produce leaves you feeling that it's good, but it could have been so much better?

The one I found is called AUDIOGRABBER. And believe you me it is IDIOTPROOF!!! I can use it!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))