Picture Of The Month .. December 07 .. Winner

MrWiggly

congratulations Sutton Warrior with a wonderful shot and taking the win with quite a astonishing amount of votes! well done

thank you also for putting one of my pics in for the vote...even though i didn't get near the same amount of interest as many of the others its taking part that counts and to make the cut was just a bonus for me...so cheers for that!

Looking forward to seeing what this months throws up as I'm sure the qulity just gets better and better.

Ollie

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

I've got to say thanks for including one of my pics for the final 6, it made my day.

I took the shot of little guy while out on a freezing day fishing. He and his 2-3 buddies begged all day for maggots and bread, all i ended up with was loads of robin pictures and no fish :D

Paul.

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..