drennan accolyte plus

viney

I remember a fishing mate who bought a collapsible fishing chair.

The second time of use saw the chair live up to its name, by performing a thorough and permanent collapse.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

N

An Aco Plus? You'd have to have been levering a Land Rover out of a swamp!

Nah, this was back in the Early Pleistocene, when chairs were a new-fangled fad for the REAL specimen hunter.

I use two seats. 1 Unhooking mat when roving - between swims it travels in my landing net.

2. When I know I'm not gonna move much, an aluminium garden chair costing about a fiver, is light enough, strong enough and has arms so that an octogenerian can lever himself up easily. Have used the same one for about thirty years now.

BTW the collapsible chair owner also bought himself a sheepskin coat - advertised in an angling mag as a "bargain"

Cheap and sheep - that was true. However, there was not a vestige of wool on it. Just the skin ! :lol:

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Mid section broke on the strike just parted and the shop I bought it from has had 4 Acolytes go in the mid section although only 2 are the plus so bad batch maybe

Anyways the Acolyte the Titan and St croisx jigging along with 2 fly rods are the only ones I take care of the other rods do not get the same care

A Google brings up breakage probs with them so hoping drennan will sort it

Nearly cried and luckily never swapped rods with Matt to compare actionsj

Edited by JV44

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream: