Chieftain (Whitby)

mr motorola

I was meaning the places that are on the site. If you look at the date and the length of the trips they all follow on. So there are not a lot of bookings so far. Or i might be wrong!!!

No you are right...the site as just been updated..when I looked it had not...its there problem though...so we will see..I was thinking about a trip with my mate and going to find some places with motorola,give him a lesson,he needs them

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you are right...the site as just been updated..when I looked it had not...its there problem though...so we will see..I was thinking about a trip with my mate and going to find some places with motorola,give him a lesson,he needs them

:1a: :1a: :fishing1:

Come on then Graham , lets make it a date.

As you know , i'm more of a quantity man though.

But i still fancy my chances against the 'Grockle' he he he.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I will see later on,spoke to the other Graham last nite and he's up for it...at the mo I have shooting to do,got 270 acres of Rape to look after plus all the rabbits..the deer are also having ago..put someone in a field and they go else where,or they start in the wrong field..once we have put the spring drills in..I am off to tenerife..then I will have alook,good fishing to you all..cheers mate

Guest challenge

Let me know when your two are coming on a trip together and I will book with you.

If that’s ok.

Regards.

Let me know when your two are coming on a trip together and I will book with you.

If that’s ok.

Regards.

No problem Challenge.

It will be a nice change to see you on the other side of the bar (so to speak) and dropping a line.

Hope to see you soon :fishing1:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• 3 weeks later...
I was meaning the places that are on the site. If you look at the date and the length of the trips they all follow on. So there are not a lot of bookings so far. Or i might be wrong!!!

Marting,

On readingyour article I quote the following, Ihave been talking to the owners of chieftain about fishing trips and have been told that there was a lot of bookings. the way that the web page works is that the first 25 trips go on till one is full and then as soon as one is full it disapears and the next trip with places on apears. so if you have not booked a trip, june/july/august/& sept are well booked so I would make contact with them as I did to book a trip. brum.chum

If that’s ok.

Regards.

I will let you know when and if as they say...other Grahams mum is off to have a bypass sometime so he's out of it for the moment..and I think my mum is ok from her cancer hop,we see the consultant end of March so will see after that...it would be nice to get the old Darlick along if Challenge is coming aswell...so I must get some gear sorted then for another big one if my Gaffer is on about coming..hope you are keeping ok..email me if you have JBs email...cheers to all

I will let you know when and if as they say...other Grahams mum is off to have a bypass sometime so he's out of it for the moment..and I think my mum is ok from her cancer hop,we see the consultant end of March so will see after that...it would be nice to get the old Darlick along if Challenge is coming aswell...so I must get some gear sorted then for another big one if my Gaffer is on about coming..hope you are keeping ok..email me if you have JBs email...cheers to all

Graham would like a trip off with guys not sure about accomodation on there now for lad in a chair was ok when J B had it because i was on of the family.plenty of fish inside to keep me happy maybe you should have a go with me off Robin Hoods Bay then challenge can come and board us and check our catch LOL :lol:

Graham would like a trip off with guys not sure about accomodation on there now for lad in a chair was ok when J B had it because i was on of the family.plenty of fish inside to keep me happy maybe you should have a go with me off Robin Hoods Bay then challenge can come and board us and check our catch LOL :lol:

Yes mate..nice b &b then near you,with parking etc...loocal pub job.

Yes mate..nice b &b then near you,with parking etc...loocal pub job.

Plenty B&B here Graham my mate dave has a nice hotel must make a date when we get a nice bit of weather leave your telegraph pole at home and invest in a nice light rod and some four or five inch shads. ;):)