South Wales kayaker

Dawsie

cool finally some yakers from wales,my neighbour and me a re just starting out and hope to buy our first yaks nextweek.when we geared up and ready tog will also like to tag along with you guysspeacialy down west wales.living in bridgend area so not to far from you all.a.t.b. carl

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you lads fancy driving another hour from the end of the M4 then you'd be welcome to have a fish with us. Mid Cardigan Bay area, not too much tide to contend with and reasonable fishing, depending upon what you want.

Looks like a good idea nifty I live in Swansea so would be easy to get anywhere west!

In life, some times your the pigeon........... and some times your the statue!

If any of you lads fancy driving another hour from the end of the M4 then you'd be welcome to have a fish with us. Mid Cardigan Bay area, not too much tide to contend with and reasonable fishing, depending upon what you want.

Where do you go out from in Cardigan Bay? Newport and Cardigan itself would be my choice as they are close to me. I was hoping to get out soon once the weather clears. I'd be happy to meet up when you're next heading out.

• 3 weeks later...
hi im living near swansea and just got my kayak & love my fishing &looking forward to going out sunday

if you don't here from me it didn't go well LOL

we better have someone filming us,we gunna be like a right pair of numpties . and we'll be getting wet for sure.

we better have someone filming us,we gunna be like a right pair of numpties . and we'll be getting wet for sure.

speak for yourself old boy,i for one don't intend to get wet.oh unless you count the stuff falling from the sky lol.cant wait. :thumbs:

ha ha .eating your words by there raszta.

asked for that one. lol nevermind a least i know i can get back on ok. :D

• 9 months later...
Its me again,

Im interested in making contact with anyone from the south Wales area who are either part of a group or who are also wanting someone to go kayak fishing with (safety in numbers and all that), Im in Llantwit Major.

Hi Dawsie, Im looking to get out on the water, I live in Barry and Im looking for people to team up with, get back to me.