US Presidental Election - who do you like?

Newt

This poll/quiz may be of interest to some you since you give your opinions on some major issues and it will rate the canidates according to how much or how little you agree with their positions on some of the major issues we face.

Your results may surprise you by ranking much higher or much lower than you would have expected.

You will need a US zip code so feel free to use mine 28025 (North Carolina) that will place you in a somewhat conservative section of the US or 92110 (California) that will locate you in a more liberal and more "illegal immigrant" impacted area.

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I haven't got a clue who they are (except Hilary Clinton) or which party they represent, but it seems that Dennis Kucinich is the one for me.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Duncan Hunter, whoever he is. Actually, I'm going to vote for John McCain in today's Michigan primary.

I've read a few e-rumors that the military has located WMD's in Iraq, but the Bush administration is keeping the news under wraps for now. If true it would be a colossal political surprise later on for Democrats. Anyone else hear this?

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Duncan Hunter, whoever he is. Actually, I'm going to vote for John McCain in today's Michigan primary.

I've read a few e-rumors that the military has located WMD's in Iraq, but the Bush administration is keeping the news under wraps for now. If true it would be a colossal political surprise later on for Democrats. Anyone else hear this?

Not yet but very scary either way.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Severus - give McCain an extra vote for me if you would please.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Came up Hunter for me?

If you can lie on the floor without holding on, then you’re not drunk.

I Can Only Please One Person A Day, Today Isn't Your Day, Tomorrow Isn't Looking Good Either.

I was allocated Fred Thompson, who I have not heard of before, but will now keep a friendly eye on him :)

Hilary Clinton was joint last on my score.

Newt, does that mean that if American I would qualify as a redneck?

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...