STAG SPOT

Welcome to AnglersNet.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Just idle curiosity but is there a special significance or meaning to your ID? I've been on here for years but there are still UK 'common knowledge' things I have never seen and don't know about until I ask.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Just idle curiosity but is there a special significance or meaning to your ID? I've been on here for years but there are still UK 'common knowledge' things I have never seen and don't know about until I ask.

nothing really just some type of nick name.

Thanks. I was thinking maybe some angler version of a G Spot. :D

it resembles a special place doesnt it stu

yes mate it sure is lol nice 12lb, 15lb and 18lb pike lol :thumbs:

Thanks. I was thinking maybe some angler version of a G Spot.

lol not that i know of bud but sounds good :thumbs:

Edited by STAG SPOT

Weston Super Mud Oh I remember as a kid those marathon walks just dip my toes in the river err sea!! As a Bristol boy Weston holds some fond memories for me the Sunday trips to the seaside, and my Uncle Doug always breaking down on the way or on the way back in his ancient car, Dad was always willing to tow though, I think he really enjoyed that.

i always had a tendency to wander off and get lost and on one Sunday I really got lost on Weston Beach for many hours, a kindly policeman helped me track down my family on the beach with Aunty Gwen rushing up to slap me and then hug me all in one movement.!

Sorry carried away a bit...how are the winter cod doing??

Gods country ....Welcome :thumbs:

Edited by Rabbit

Weston Super Mud Oh I remember as a kid those marathon walks just dip my toes in the river err sea!! As a Bristol boy Weston holds some fond memories for me the Sunday trips to the seaside, and my Uncle Doug always breaking down on the way or on the way back in his ancient car, Dad was always willing to tow though, I think he really enjoyed that.

i always had a tendency to wander off and get lost and on one Sunday I really got lost on Weston Beach for many hours, a kindly policeman helped me track down my family on the beach with Aunty Gwen rushing up to slap me and then hug me all in one movement.!

Sorry carried away a bit...how are the winter cod doing??

Gods country ....Welcome :thumbs:

i dont do any cod fishing at the mo but me, wsmlewy and some others are going to start soon so i will have to let you know lol