For a report of the 5-1 thrashing of Arsenal, click here

:clap::clap::clap:

:1a::1a::1a:

Edited by jedibond

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Ar5e :wallbash:

The shame off it :angry:

Well we well and truly had our Pants pulled down Spurs where Bang on it and deserved to win,

:yucky:

I cant believe Ive said that Publicly ;)

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Ar5e :wallbash:

The shame off it :angry:

Well we well and truly had our Pants pulled down Spurs where Bang on it and deserved to win,

:yucky:

I cant believe Ive said that Publicly ;)

Yep, gotta agree "Five-Bellies". Life long Gooner but well embarrassed, the shame of it.................... our RESERVES getting so soundly beaten by Tottenscums first team.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Yep, gotta agree "Five-Bellies". Life long Gooner but well embarrassed, the shame of it.................... our RESERVES getting so soundly beaten by Tottenscums first team.

Errmmmm,

You had six of your first team on the pitch by the end

(Sagna, Gallas, Eduardo, Hleb, Fabregas and Adebayor)

:P

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

The result was hard enough to stomach but but brawing with your own team mates just adds to the shame,

I dislike Spurs with a passion but they gave us a lesson in proffesionalisum last night that we would do well remembering,

Can we afford to give away silverware by running out a second team? and why do we think we can? Wenger Made a bad call and the team was uindisiplined! aslo Diarby doing a scoalesy and not passing when poeple where beter placed to score didnt help.

Simply out played!

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!