another dog attack

captain cojones

The above typifies the total crap being spouted about currently as well as after the December incident. The Rottweiler was bred in Germany as a herding dog. The breed is also used in many forces worldwide as a dependable, calm and intelligent police dog.

Not crap at all, truth is the breed HAS been bred as a guarding dog in the last century and has the second only to the Pit Bull for attacks on people. I am afraid the original placidness of the dog has been out bred over the years in favour of the more aggressive dog we see now.

This breed is not for the timid handler, it does need firm handling. The Rottweiller is a long way behind the GS as a reliable police dog in this country, that should tell you all you need to know.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not crap at all, truth is the breed HAS been bred as a guarding dog in the last century and has the second only to the Pit Bull for attacks on people. I am afraid the original placidness of the dog has been out bred over the years in favour of the more aggressive dog we see now.

This breed is not for the timid handler, it does need firm handling. The Rottweiller is a long way behind the GS as a reliable police dog in this country, that should tell you all you need to know.

Where is the evidence for the statement, "second only to the Pit Bull for attacks on people" ?

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Where is the evidence for the statement, "second only to the Pit Bull for attacks on people" ?

Rottwellers A Guide To The Breed by Steve Batchelor

Edited by Rabbit

Apparently it chewed off his nose, fingers and flesh from his face. Nice pet. 'The man was waving the dog off and telling it to let go'. Apparently.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Rottwellers A Guide To The Breed by Steve Batchelor

This is an ezine article giving a brief guide to the history of the breed, which is what Steve Batchelor does with all dog breeds on his website.

He also does not validate his statement with any statistics.

As captain cojones pointed out, there are no official statistics of attacks by breed in the UK.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

This is an ezine article giving a brief guide to the history of the breed, which is what Steve Batchelor does with all dog breeds on his website.

He also does not validate his statement with any statistics.

As captain cojones pointed out, there are no official statistics of attacks by breed in the UK.

What proof do you need Cranfield? ignoire the stats if you want but you cannot ignore tha facts Rottweillers have been involved in a number of severe attacks on children and adults resulting in death or injury FACT.

Are you in denial because your breed of choice is a Bull Mastiff?

Are you in denial because your breed of choice is a Bull Mastiff?

You're losing the plot here Rabbit. I'm guessing you're referring to my Avatar now, not Cranfields.

I'd be interested to see myself these stats. and facts that you refer to that Cranfield is supposed to be ignoring.....Over to you to supply them!

P.S. It's a Bullmastiff. One word!

Paul

Paul

Apologies for the confusion

But what more evidence do you need than what is already before you? Remember the child that was killed at the Rocket Pub in Leicester by a Rottweiler? The very recent case also of a woman losing an arm and suffering other injuries to a Rottweiler attack. There have been other attacks on children and no this most recent attack on the elderly man...so why do you insist on a league table of most dangerous dogs to prove an undeniable fact that the breed is dangerous?

I did say the Rottweiler was a guarding dog in a previous post and you replied that was in your words crap. However it would appear that none other than the Kennel Club describe the breed as such.

I am crazy about all dogs, I have been a RAF police dog handler and do obedience training for folks who need a hand with their dogs, needless to say its the owner who needs to be instructed and how to handle a large dog correctly, and believe me the majority I see did not have a clue before taking on the responsability of a large and potentially dangerous dog.

So rather than you confusing me with wanting some kind of witch hunt on the breed I dont, what I think is needed is compulsory training for anyone who wants to own such a dog, and perhaps to deter anyone owning such a dog that have young children.

Paul

Apologies for the confusion

But what more evidence do you need than what is already before you? Remember the child that was killed at the Rocket Pub in Leicester by a Rottweiler? The very recent case also of a woman losing an arm and suffering other injuries to a Rottweiler attack. There have been other attacks on children and no this most recent attack on the elderly man...so why do you insist on a league table of most dangerous dogs to prove an undeniable fact that the breed is dangerous?

I did say the Rottweiler was a guarding dog in a previous post and you replied that was in your words crap. However it would appear that none other than the Kennel Club describe the breed as such.

I am crazy about all dogs, I have been a RAF police dog handler and do obedience training for folks who need a hand with their dogs, needless to say its the owner who needs to be instructed and how to handle a large dog correctly, and believe me the majority I see did not have a clue before taking on the responsability of a large and potentially dangerous dog.

So rather than you confusing me with wanting some kind of witch hunt on the breed I dont, what I think is needed is compulsory training for anyone who wants to own such a dog, and perhaps to deter anyone owning such a dog that have young children.

Hope thats all OK with you Newt :rolleyes: