Shotgun Feeder

mjbarnes12

I have recently ordered some of the new mini shotgun feeders!! they are spring loaded and the idea is you load pellets and hook bait into the feeder and the spring pushes the bait out once its hit the bottom and leaves a pile of pellets with your hookbait slap bang in the middle, has anyone used these or had any success on them?? would be good if you could leave your experiences of them!!

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....

I have recently ordered some of the new mini shotgun feeders!! they are spring loaded and the idea is you load pellets and hook bait into the feeder and the spring pushes the bait out once its hit the bottom and leaves a pile of pellets with your hookbait slap bang in the middle, has anyone used these or had any success on them?? would be good if you could leave your experiences of them!!

Personally i dont put the Hookbait in the feeder, I use a 2 inch hooklength. They work very good and i remember wen thy came out at tackle shop by me they sold out in a day. The tackle shop owner uses them all the time now and found them very good. Somehow he elasticates his feeder so that wen a fish bites the hook is set by the elastic as everyone found that if ur fishing after large carp they usually break the hooklengh wen they bite..

84854438.png

OI OI,

Sound very interesting anyone got a link to these feeders.

:):):)

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

elasticating them sounds a good idea actually, same principle for an elasticated method feeder i reckon??

Yeh works same as elasticated method feeder.

What he found was wen the carp riped tehtip round theyd snap the hooklink 1 outa 3 times. So he elasticated them and hast had any trouble since. Everytime i go in theres someone buyin them and he also elasticates them for you. I forgot how he did it but ill go in tommorow and see how he does it.

84854438.png

Yeh works same as elasticated method feeder.

What he found was wen the carp riped tehtip round theyd snap the hooklink 1 outa 3 times. So he elasticated them and hast had any trouble since. Everytime i go in theres someone buyin them and he also elasticates them for you. I forgot how he did it but ill go in tommorow and see how he does it.

yeah be great if you could find out!!

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....

• 1 month later...