Harrison Gti Float Rod

Elton

Read the review here:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/Tackle-And-Bai...-float-rod.html

(The Fosters link is down at the moment - I'm sure their site will be working again soon)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Nice review, Chris. When my trotting rod dies I'll be giving the Harrison a look, based on your very consistent recommendation!

Is that your Chris Lythe or the 1920? Can't quite see on the photo.

What's interesting is that, though anglers are rarely surprised by a totally grim day, we nearly always maintain our optimism. We understand pessimism because our dreams are sometimes dented by the blows of fate, but always our hope returns, like a primrose after a hard winter. ~ C. Yates.

Nice review, Chris. When my trotting rod dies I'll be giving the Harrison a look, based on your very consistent recommendation!

Is that your Chris Lythe or the 1920? Can't quite see on the photo.

The reel in the Chub photo is the Chris Lythe, the one I'm using on a very high Hampshire Avon (Top Compound on the Royalty) is a Youngs Purist.

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Working now! ;)

C.

Not here, it isn't :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I was foolish enough not to take your advice some years ago Chris and opted for a Carbonactive. Big mistake! I subsequently bought a Gti (mine has a screw up reel seat though) and have loved using it every time. Superb piece of kit. I was told though that Harrisons had stopped supplying the blanks and John Gilpin then at Lathkill's in Halifax had to call in a favour to get one. I'm not sure how true the tale is though as you say you've recently purchased another.

Edited by Paul_D

Paul

I'm not sure how true the tale is though as you say you've recently purchased another.

That's right - Ian Tucker built me another back in May of this year - didn't mention any problems getting a blank....

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog