are the fish gone

mdtomlancs

We had a good few on rod and line while waiting for long lines to fish it was good fun.

it should be a good weekend with smaller tides krysb so get at em nice bit of mussel and squid cant fail :)

Goog Evening Andrew.

Just read with interest the comments from your corner of the world(bay).

I would like to first of all say WELL DONE with the bonus fish and a comment regarding you finding a hot spot.

After fishing arround the North Sea in your company I am of the oppinion "YOU" are the hot spot,

and what's more long may it be so.

Went down to Dublin to a tackle show at weekend, a lot of tat but managed to find a new rod for Mary.

All the best for now, keep the best side out.

Paddy W & M

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Charles hope you are both well,will be over your way on tenth of march me and a few mates coming to sample a few pints of the black stuff and nail a few pike will call in.

Had a good day saturday 16 stone, would have done a lot better if we had not been worried by three seals they had a ball on last two lines could not get a fish over side,every fish had a bite out of it or just a head left on hook,had a couple of nice thorn backs.

Away tomorrow just a small day taking D C to show him how to go on with a line he has just bought a bucaneer 16 with a licence nice little boat.

regards Andy