lead Weights - Old Mouldy

jabee

I bought some weights from Old Mouldy a couple of years back and now need to stock up again. Is he still around and does anyone have his email address/phone no?

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

I bought some weights from Old Mouldy a couple of years back and now need to stock up again. Is he still around and does anyone have his email address/phone no?

Hi John.,You are buying weights...WHY ?????? :D:rolleyes::D

I bought some stuff off the same chap, moulds etc, but have lost his contact details...sorry canny help with that, but let me know what weights you need...might be able to help there ... :)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi John.,You are buying weights...WHY ?????? :D:rolleyes::D

I bought some stuff off the same chap, moulds etc, but have lost his contact details...sorry canny help with that, but let me know what weights you need...might be able to help there ... :)

OLDMOULD@aol.com His name is John and his mob is 07710963567. Hope this helps.

Martin

i picked up some moulds yesterday at a boot fair ,never saw a watch lead mould before i thought they were made by fairies

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:clap2: Papers being collected tomorrow, you should have yours Friday, unless the border is snowbound. :clap2:

Norm, as you said...they were here on Friday,. :)

The border wasnt snowbound, but was certainly very windy, the A66 was closed to traffic, the A68 was closed due to overturned trucks...so, as I was at Catterick, I had to use the A69 to get home.....then there was a big accident at Washington near Newcastle !!!!

Seemingly the weather was awful at the start of the week, I was sent down to work for Tarmac, who had well over 3,000 mtrs of concrete to supply on the Wednesday, but ,all but one of the ten plants in the Teeside area, went down due to freezing up, and they could only supply 120 mtrs....so, the call went out..."Get me Norrie" !!!! :)

The winds are now blowing a hooly here !!!

:o :o :o :o

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norm, as you said...they were here on Friday,. :)

The border wasnt snowbound, but was certainly very windy, the A66 was closed to traffic, the A68 was closed due to overturned trucks...so, as I was at Catterick, I had to use the A69 to get home.....then there was a big accident at Washington near Newcastle !!!!

Seemingly the weather was awful at the start of the week, I was sent down to work for Tarmac, who had well over 3,000 mtrs of concrete to supply on the Wednesday, but ,all but one of the ten plants in the Teeside area, went down due to freezing up, and they could only supply 120 mtrs....so, the call went out..."Get me Norrie" !!!! :)

The winds are now blowing a hooly here !!!

:o :o :o :o

:D It's lovely here, warm and calm although overcast. My wrecking trip was cancelled last night as 6 of the crew called off and it wasn't worth the skipper going out with 4. I will get afloat to test this gear, one day. :(

Edited by Norm B