More reports needed.

kentangler

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of us that used to post reports felt lonely doing it on our own, although I noticed lots liked reading them. That means there's either a lot of armchair anglers, or those that fish don't bother posting ,or those that catch a few tiddlers think the rest of us aren't interested. Truth is, most of us don't go out as often as we would like, and only feel brave enough to post a report if its got a good story. So let's post reports even if it was a bad day, then at least we'll know what we didn't miss!

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

ok my club comp was won on monday with 26lb. fish caught were codling yting pout dogs dabs flounder sole bass and 1 small bull huss. the comps are fished for 3 hours so i suppose the fishing is quite good at the moment, mind you the winner is an england international. i was ill unfortunately so i could not fish otherwise i'm sure the result would have been different. i have beaten him before, oh venue pevensey bay east sussex, probably wont find a beach now at the weekend.

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

Match/Catch reports don't seem to get many replies, so people who post them are unsure if anybody reads them and possibly don't think it's worth while posting them.

Suggestion - Also show the number of views each message gets, so people can see how much the Forum is being used.

FYI - There must be 30 Club's in East Anglia, and Our Club and Maldon Club seem to be the only people who post reports on Forums regularly.

This is a very good questions that is being asked. Why don't more of you post Catch Reports???It seems to be the same people every time that post reports, and good on um. Even if people don't reply its still nice to see whats about, or whats not about! I try to post a report after my beach sessions to let everyone know that I caught jack all again :P I'm going on a Cod trip this saturday off the Needles and will nopefully catch my first ever one (fingers crossed), and will be posting a report on Monday.

Lets have more reports fellas

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

If it's catch reports with the warts thrown in, have a look at these.

Some trips are just awsome, they may even put you off going fishing, but I'm always looking forward to my next one.

If you feel like leaving some feed back, click on the HOME box, then go into my Forum/Guest page and leave your thoughts.

John Es Fishing Reports

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Simon_BSAC:

Match/Catch reports don't seem to get many replies, so people who post them are unsure if anybody reads them and possibly don't think it's worth while posting them.

Suggestion - Also show the number of views each message gets, so people can see how much the Forum is being used.

I second that - as anyone knows who spends time on lengthy reports with photos, its nice to know all the time spent was worth it.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk