More reports needed.

kentangler

Hi there k/angler i think the reason that some people dont put up reports is the there are people looking at forums and mibby going in with nets. I was speaking to some guys at the club last night and they were saying that down at a power station i wont say the name but guys have turned up there with nets to get the bass and they are taking all sizes they said they have reported them but dont know what will happen now.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keith 405:

Hi there k/angler i think the reason that some people dont put up reports is the there are people looking at forums and mibby going in with nets.

Agreed, but you need not be too specific about location. A report on how a general area was fishing would still be useful.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk

Three weeks to go :)

Al,Ian, and me will be fishing the Flounder comp on the River Tiegn here in Devon.

I will try and put a report and pics together.

Looking forward to it, been makeing up some rigs and bits, getting the reels ready etc.

Bait is ordered, even pressed me Anglers Net shirt :D

Yakity. :)

I'm hopping to get out soon, will let you know how it goes. I'll be fishing between North Queensferry and Dysart (crossing fingers). Just a thought... does anyoone else fish here?

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Socksy Squirrel:

Is there a fishing reports area on the board?

Yes, but easily missed if you click on the icons to get to this forum. Go to Anglers Net Forums from the top of this page, then you'll see Fishing Reports.

East Hampshire Boat Anglers www.boat-angling.co.uk