Delivery!

Jeff S

Should be all sorted now Jeff, SM just PM'd me to say so.........

Thanks again Steve! I'm still having issues but I'll see if I can get into contact with SM. Cheers

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Hi Jeff, I can't find the PM.

The rod holders I use are RAM 117 and RAM 119. The 117's for up front and the 119's in the waist position, also the standard Ocean Kayak flush mounts for trolling with.

Funny that I only just realized that you were AKA Snapper :). Were you saying that the factory mount on the front console will fit the RAM 117?

I was thinking that I might order a scotty mount and two adaptors- that would get them a bit closer if they fit together.

Jeff

Yellow Prowler13

Ask me at 75...

Funny that I only just realized that you were AKA Snapper :). Were you saying that the factory mount on the front console will fit the RAM 117?

I was thinking that I might order a scotty mount and two adaptors- that would get them a bit closer if they fit together.

You'll have to modify them Jeff, check out dipseadivers mod with the triplemount and 2 x 6.5 extenders. I did this mod myself and am well pleased with the result.

http://anglersafloat.proboards107.com/inde...amp;thread=1720

I got the scotty stuff from Up and under - 15 quid cheaper than everywhere else ;)

Edited by essexbuoy

I'm in the process of buying a few bits- anchor trolley and such. I have an idea for a mod and I think I'm going to go with the RAM. I'll post the mod when I figure out the details.

Jeff

Yellow Prowler13

Ask me at 75...