2016 Obituary thread

ayjay

What we need is a 90% decrease in the countries carp population.

I've corrected your post for you John, it's ok, no need to thank me. :thumbs:

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

LOL. I am far,far from ""Left".

Come on the EDF and BNP in my opinion are only just right of center LOL

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The left if never far from totalitarianism.

Death to those whose politics you disagree with is a less than worthy position to advocate.

I don't think Libertarians will ever become a serious political force in any country to be honest Ken. Most people just vote the way their parents did. Most Libertarians are too tight to breed.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I don't think Libertarians will ever become a serious political force in any country to be honest Ken. Most people just vote the way their parents did. Most Libertarians are too tight to breed.

I honestly dont know who my parents voted for or indeed if they voted ,i dont vote because i dont encourage corruption by doing so and so far in life theres been no obvious incorruptible person to reward with my vote

As some brainy person said (words to the effect) if someone wants to be a politician they should never be given the vote to be one

And ofcourse only a fool would vote in someone to have power over them

I think myself people vote not for their parties good points (or probably bad). ,they vote simply to stop the opposition getting in whether their government manifesto is better or not ,they must keep out the opposition regardless of the harm it may do long term in short they reap what they sow and serves them right

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Come on the EDF and BNP in my opinion are only just right of center LOL

I've long been an admirer of that Khan chap, and I don't mean Sadiq. I could sit a horse quite well in my youth.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Riz khan ? Hes nice i can detect on islamabad this winter ,one of his horses is a bit over friendly though a tongue in the face is quite unnerving digging up the usual silver foil and 303 but i suspect its a different one LOL

Riz khan ? Hes nice i can detect on islamabad this winter ,one of his horses is a bit over friendly though a tongue in the face is quite unnerving digging up the usual silver foil and 303 but i suspect its a different one LOL

No I was thinking of a chap called Genghis. By all accounts not the nicest of chaps.He is supposed to have said, "The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters." Sounds like a hoot to me.

The left if never far from totalitarianism.

Death to those whose politics you disagree with is a less than worthy position to advocate.

Not too effing bright these Libertarians eh Ken?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/08/libertarian-presidential-hopeful-gary-johnson-aleppo/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Phone

Why are so many American politicians as thick as pig dung?

Edited by corydoras

Now you want to kill the intellectually disabled!!!!!!!

Monster!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Now you want to kill the intellectually disabled!!!!!!!

Monster!!!!!!!

:bigemo_harabe_net-163: