Eduardo

five bellies

Im a bit late with this post as we had company all day yesterday,

I saw the Arsenal - Birminham match yesterday afternoon and saw Eduardo Dropped by a quite ordinary tackle off Taylor that had devastating consiquences,

I hope Eduardo makes a speedy recovery and continue making a living from the sport he loves, I also hope the system is not to hard on Taylor, I dont even think the challange was worth a yellow card looking at it let alone a red, if he was sent off owing to the magnitude of the injury not the offence/foul that was wrong, It looked a legit tackle to me and Im a dyed in the wool Gooner So get well Eduardo and dont be hard on your self Taylor.

The penalty at the end was also a bad bit of reffing But I would say that wouldnt I :rolleyes:

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, ref did take a while to make his decision...............and after seeing some of the Arsenal fouls last week, I don't know what they are complaining about.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Taylors challenge was a bad foul which deserved a straight red. He went in with his foot raised and studs showing and caught Eduardo in the middle of his shin. Defenders have always roughed up forwards in the first few minutes but this was a bit OTT IMO <_<

Arson Wenger I feel had a valid point but retracted latter that Taylor should not be allowed to play again but did not actually apologise for his original comments. We all want to see attractive skilful football not that sort of challenge that threatens the career of a talented footballer, ban him for six months I say.

Im a bit late with this post as we had company all day yesterday,I saw the Arsenal - Birminham match yesterday afternoon and saw Eduardo Dropped by a quite ordinary tackle off Taylor that had devastating consiquences,I hope Eduardo makes a speedy recovery and continue making a living from the sport he loves, I also hope the system is not to hard on Taylor, I dont even think the challange was worth a yellow card looking at it let alone a red, if he was sent off owing to the magnitude of the injury not the offence/foul that was wrong, It looked a legit tackle to me and Im a dyed in the wool Gooner So get well Eduardo and dont be hard on your self Taylor.The penalty at the end was also a bad bit of reffing But I would say that wouldnt I :rolleyes:
You astound me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Five-Bellies, NO BRAIN, go check out the pictures then try telling the forum it was "a quite ordinary tackle" Wenger was spot on that bloke should never play again, cos there's a damn BIG chance Eduardo never will
Yes, ref did take a while to make his decision...............and after seeing some of the Arsenal fouls last week, I don't know what they are complaining about. Den
go away and grow up, your attempt at humour is not clever !!!!!!!!!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Taylors challenge was a bad foul which deserved a straight red. He went in with his foot raised and studs showing and caught Eduardo in the middle of his shin. Defenders have always roughed up forwards in the first few minutes but this was a bit OTT IMO <_<

Arson Wenger I feel had a valid point but retracted latter that Taylor should not be allowed to play again but did not actually apologise for his original comments. We all want to see attractive skilful football not that sort of challenge that threatens the career of a talented footballer, ban him for six months I say.

............. ah some sense at last !!!!!!!!!! good to see someone on here has enough footballing brain to realise that ASSAULT was intentional. Trouble is Martin Taylor was probably under instruction from above to make the HIT.............. "hit'em hard, kick 'em high lads, if we can't beat 'em we'll stop 'em....................... you can hear the pre-match talk now. Filthy, discusting AND premeditated end of !!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

I would like to hazard the guess that Polly is a rabid "Gooner". :rolleyes:

As an impartial observer , who saw the match live and the highlights on MoD, I don't think the tackle was aimed to hurt or maim Eduardo.

You see far worse tackles (including the two footed drop kick) every week on the TV.

As informed and knowledgeable pundits have pointed out, Eduardo's left foot was "planted" and carrying all his weight, had he have been moving, its unlikely that he would have even been knocked down.

It was a complete accident.

The referee produced a red card after seeing the damage, not after seeing the tackle.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

"All I remember is that when I fell, I looked down at my foot and it had turned the other way. The rest is just a blank. It was an unfortunate situation but these things can happen in football.

think the last sentence sums it up from the man himself, a horrible nasty injury but certainly not an assault or malice, as he said, unfortunate :(

You astound me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Five-Bellies, NO BRAIN, go check out the pictures then try telling the forum it was "a quite ordinary tackle" Wenger was spot on that bloke should never play again, cos there's a damn BIG chance Eduardo never will,

go away and grow up, your attempt at humour is not clever !!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont believe I tried to do any thing I did however without trying too hard :rolleyes: successfully raise the piont that the Tackle was quite ordinary with a tragic out come, Poldarks piont was not accurate in my opinion but he is intitled to it none the less as you are yours! Its funny you use the term No Brain! I am a Gooner and have been since I was 6 I am in my mid fourties now, But can still be objective, my brain is my own and not owned by The Arsenal, or any one else for that matter can you say the same.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!