This, That, & The Other (was "elton or newt")

Andy_1984

I respectfully request my account and ALL of my posts be deleted. if you wont delete the posts then leave my account intact and ill go through them myself and edit everyone of them. I expect a response please.

I am sick and fed up of the forum inserting links into my content as though I have added them, I do not want it to look as though im endorsing something. its absolutely shocking and shady and Ill no longer be part of it.

Adblocks no use cause thats only me that wont see them (not that it works for the links anyway) but the hundreds of other people who visit here will be seeing my content thinking I have linked to something.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

If you post something that you later wish to be removed, it is your responsibility to remove it, not ours. The process of removal is just as simple as the process of posting in the first place.

actually it is not as simple after I checked. you cannot delete your own content. that feature gets taken away x minutes after posting. edit: nope, delete doesnt exist from what I can see. so yeah its your responsibility imo.

You understand and acknowledge that information posted or transmitted by other users are the sole responsibility of the person from which such material originated. Anglers Net takes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or even truth of the information posted in our areas.

might need to amend that since A-N automatically alters peoples posts. you should be responsible since that was not my content.

Edited by Andy_1984

nothing weird at all. its the skimlinks script that is only on the full version of the forum (not the mobile theme/style) maybe your adblock if you have one is doing its job properly.

looking at the coding it has this at the end.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://s.skimresources.com/js/948X489816.skimlinks.js"></script>

looking at the skimlinks.js script that is hosted off-site includes this:

var skimlinks_site = 'anglersnet.co.uk';

so its not something on my end.

usually with these skimlinks or what ever you are made aware they are links inserted by ad scripts. im **** off because it totally looks like I have posted it. im quite angry about it.

I respectfully request my account and ALL of my posts be deleted. if you wont delete the posts then leave my account intact and ill go through them myself and edit everyone of them. I expect a response please.

I am sick and fed up of the forum inserting links into my content as though I have added them, I do not want it to look as though im endorsing something. its absolutely shocking and shady and Ill no longer be part of it.

Adblocks no use cause thats only me that wont see them (not that it works for the links anyway) but the hundreds of other people who visit here will be seeing my content thinking I have linked to something.

What the advert on your signature line? Taklesack is all I can see.

Is that what your 'p' eed off about. :lol: 'cause I can see no other links at all.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I cannot see any ads at all even with a adblock off.?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I can't see any either Andy. I've looked through some of your older posts and still can't see any there either.

I don't have adblock as far as I know.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

NoScript seems to take care of it for me, there's no skimlinks showing anywhere - on this or other forums (where it's also complained about).

You could put a disclaimer in your signature - but, you can turn off signatures too - I did a long time ago, they clutter up the pages. :lol:

Andy - I would help if I could but at least for now, I can't. It would need to be done from the admin section and when I click on the link to log in (its apart from the normal AN login) I get a 404 page not found.

In the past I would have asked Elton about the problem but he hasn't responded to any of my emails or PMs for some months and I quit trying.

an-404.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President