My posts?

Happy

Hi.

Can anyone help or advise me please?

I have replied to a couple of threads but can't see where my posts went now??

It seems this is the only part of the site I can post on.

TIA.

They're all visible. As a new poster, your posts are 'moderated' until you reach the holy grail of 15 posts. i.e. a moderator has to see them and approve them. This is to discourage spammers and the like.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

You need a few more to reach 15 posts & full membership and be taken off of provisional status at which point your posts appear immediately and you can send/receive PMs.

You were never on a 'spammer' list since we don't have one. Spammers are simply removed from the forum.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

hi happy so tell us where's the other 6 ?? :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

I'm not quite sure what he meant either but since pumphypete is a pretty friendly sort, I'll assume it was a joke I just didn't understand.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I'm not quite sure what he meant either but since pumphypete is a pretty friendly sort, I'll assume it was a joke I just didn't understand.

Happy is the name of one of 7 dwarves in Snow White, Newt :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE