Floodlight fishing

mjbarnes12

There are also a quite few "club" waters that are HEAVILY stocked, and not only with carp.

The statement(?) regarding blind men shows the ignorance of someone who has probably never fished a "commercial" in winter...............

Den

Yes thats correct i have never had the "pleasure " of fishing a commercial autumn, winter, summer, or spring. B)B) And as i have said i no wish to, but with all fishing you take the bad times as you do the good times :) And may i say i think you view is also biased as you only seem to fish commercials.Fishing in winter is much harder on ANY water especially rivers. :huh:

PS what do you mean by club waters :mellow:

concentrate for the moment: feel. don't think.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smudger - I had no problem with the statement about blindmen fishing commercials as I found it a stupid arguement anyway. The comment I took offence to was when you insinuated that I may get confused by flowing water.

Anyhow - I do not believe that you have magical powers and am also big enough to appologise.

This thread seems to have gone right off track and is now all about what is a commercial and not discussing if floodlights are acceptable. I will now begin a new thread entitled "What is a commercial - your thoughts" to carry on this discussion

Incidentally - I think floodlights are ok as long as they are not overpowering to the fish and are on for too long affecting the fishes behaviour