E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

No, no no. It don't work that way Barry. Your the one making the claims, The burden of proof is on you. I'm just asking the questions.

I'll ask again. Out of the USA, Japan, Canada, Israel, Singapore and the Philippines. Who do we have unilateral free trade agreements with?

e u management at it's best?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439693/Britain-s-trade-EU-slumps-Major-boost-Leave-campaign-exports-outside-Europe-continue-soar.html

why does the u k need the e u, to what benefit?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Just answer the question Barry.

Out of the USA, Japan, Canada, Israel, Singapore and the Philippines. Who do we have bilateral free trade agreements with?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

here's one for you that I will answer, the e u will wish a free trade agreement with the u k, as it sells more than it imports, obviously. that's without the use of wikki or google btw B)

Now tell us what you recon on the cap and cfp. Good ideas or junk for the u k?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

here's one for you that I will answer, the e u will wish a free trade agreement with the u k, as it sells more than it imports, obviously. that's without the use of wikki or google btw B)

Now tell us what you recon on the cap and cfp. Good ideas or junk for the u k?

Why won't you answer my question Barry?

Out of the USA, Japan, Canada, Israel, Singapore and the Philippines. Who do we have bilateral free trade agreements with?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

The reason why I won't jump in an answer your question, without seeking google or wikki, is that i put the poll up to see what the for's and againsts are, and also following camerons intervention. You have contributed nothing, yet you wish me to answer one question.

Do like these ideas, all of them I see as favourable, now give us your thoughts on remaining.

The Norwegian model: Britain leaves the EU and joins the European Economic Area, giving it access to the single market, with the exception of some financial services, but freeing it from EU rules on agriculture, fisheries, justice and home affairs

• The Swiss model: Britain emulates Switzerland, which is not a member of the EU but negotiates trade treaties on a sector-by-sector basis
  • The Turkish model: The UK could enter into a customs union with the EU, allowing access to the free market in manufactured goods but not financial services
  • The UK could seek to negotiate a comprehensive Free Trade Agreement with the EU, similar to the Swiss model but with better access for financial services and more say over how rules and standards are implemented
  • The UK could make a clean break with the EU, relying on its membership of the World Trade Organisation as a basis for trade

No no Barry. I'm not going to play your silly little games.

Out of the USA, Japan, Canada, Israel, Singapore and the Philippines, who do we have bilateral free trade agreements with? You're the fecking expert on international trade you should be able to answer this off the top of your head.

Edited by corydoras

I can't see how you consider my questions to be silly games. They are genuine concerns for the future of the u k. btw, I have answered your question as I see it with regards to the post above. It contains the future of any trade negotiations with whoever without the constraints of e u regulation regarding u k law, agriculture, fisheries and one that the e u hasn't got it's teeth into yet, the u k financial sector.

Note throughout I haven't touched on immigration, the failure of schengan for example.

Edited by barry luxton

I can't see how you consider my questions to be silly games. They are genuine concerns for the future of the u k. btw, I have answered your question as I see it with regards to the post above. It contains the future of any trade negotiations with whoever without the constraints of e u regulation regarding u k law, agriculture, fisheries and one that the e u hasn't got it's teeth into yet, the u k financial sector.

Note throughout I haven't touched on immigration, the failure of schengan for example".

"! can't see how" is the argument from ignorance Barry. Just because "You can't see how" don't mean it ain't so.

"! can't see how" is the argument from ignorance Barry. Just because "You can't see how" don't mean it ain't so.

you can see that I haven't lowered myself to join you with your personal slag off's and 'f's, expletives because you have not provided any detail as to what the benefits are to the u k remaining in.

So your question re free trade with whoever is off topic and irrelevant and has no relevance to the future of the u k's position in Europe. Now see if you can get back on track and away from the personals.

• Like 1

you can see that I haven't lowered myself to join you with your personal slag off's and 'f's, expletives because you have not provided any detail as to what the benefits are to the u k remaining in.

So your question re free trade with whoever is off topic and irrelevant and has no relevance to the future of the u k's position in Europe. Now see if you can get back on track and away from the personals.

That's not a personal slag off Barry. that's pointing out the flaws in your argument. Who we have free trade agreements with AFTER we have left the EU is an extremely important issue. It's far from "off-topic" and it's far from irrelevant.

I don't need to make any case for staying in. YOU are the PARTY making the CLAIM. The BURDEN of PROOF is on you.