E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

That's not a personal slag off Barry. that's pointing out the flaws in your argument. Who we have free trade agreements with AFTER we have left the EU is an extremely important issue. It's far from "off-topic" and it's far from irrelevant.

I don't need to make any case for staying in. YOU are the PARTY making the CLAIM. The BURDEN of PROOF is on you.

Ha ha ha you are funny, best excuse I have seen in a while, quote you: I don't need to make a case for staying in'

That's because you have diddly squatt to counter any that suggests leaving. It may also be the case why on the 7th page and asking for a while now, there is nothing of any value posted to suggest staying in is the way to go.

Apart from big cods cheap fags.

And reading between your lines I think you are concerned that the u k is not up to standing on it's own two feet and relies on the e u for support. Now you know that the u k has survived for a lot longer outside of the management zone than has been a member, fret not, all will be well.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I'm not letting you get out of your burden of proof Barry. You might get to do that elswhere but I woun't let you off with it.

Out of the USA, Japan, Canada, Israel, Singapore and the Philippines. Who do we have bilateral free trade agreements with?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

That's the first positive for staying on this topic, well done you. Belgium chockies, bring me back some. yum.

Posted them Bazza, Went looking for good ole Hercule Poirot, could find him.

350236151.jpg

Edited by Andrew
  • Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Cory,

I am enjoying this thread - that is except the request for "bilateral trade". You have, in one form or another, a bilateral trade agreement with every nation in the free world except where you choose not to -.i.e. North Korea. No nation has an unlimited free trade agreement. For example, no nukes, whores or heroin are included in any bilateral agreement.

Barry,

No, not even the UK can stand on its own two feet any longer, especially when it comes to natural resources. You need to put your hard head to work and consider moving forward about 1000 years. You now claim 75+ million souls in England alone. Every "trade agreement" revised in the 21 century include the UK as a member of the EU (along with Serbia). Among other things, Nation States agree the first level for trading partners is the EU. Exactly what is it England has to offer other than banking services that cannot be found elsewhere in the world?

Phone

• Like 1

Cory,

I am enjoying this thread - that is except the request for "bilateral trade". You have, in one form or another, a bilateral trade agreement with every nation in the free world except where you choose not to -.i.e. North Korea. No nation has an unlimited free trade agreement. For example, no nukes, whores or heroin are included in any bilateral agreement.

Barry,

No, not even the UK can stand on its own two feet any longer, especially when it comes to natural resources. You need to put your hard head to work and consider moving forward about 1000 years. You now claim 75+ million souls in England alone. Every "trade agreement" revised in the 21 century include the UK as a member of the EU (along with Serbia). Among other things, Nation States agree the first level for trading partners is the EU. Exactly what is it England has to offer other than banking services that cannot be found elsewhere in the world?

Phone

ohh phone, not even the usa can stand on it's own two feet either. It will do well selling fracked oil, hopefully the nimbies in the u k will accept this and allow the same. Yet again, the u k trades negatively with the other 27 countries in the e u and pays 55 million per day for the privilege. The u k trades with a surplus with other countries outside of the e u.

The e u trading position is weak and it's is getting weaker they are all in it together, why should the u k be part of a basket case. The question really is. What are the positives?

You intimate all the u k has is banking. Your on the same level as cory if you believe that.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Just answer the question Barry

Out of the USA, Japan, Canada, Israel, Singapore and the Philippines. Who do we have bilateral free trade agreements with?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Just answer the question Barry

go to google and wikki to find the answer. Then tell me it matters and why. You can't offer any positives regarding the u k being in the e u, yet you are attempting to look for negatives being out.

Hazard a safe bet, you have voted to remain in the e u on this topic. :thumbs: but offer no reason why. :g:

psssst, I haven't voted yet, I was waiting to see the positive arguments for balance, you can't oblige?

Edited by barry luxton

go to google and wikki to find the answer. Then tell me it matters and why. You can't offer any positives regarding the u k being in the e u, yet you are attempting to look for negatives being out.

Hazard a safe bet, you have voted to remain in the e u on this topic. :thumbs: but offer no reason why. :g:

psssst, I haven't voted yet, I was waiting to see the positive arguments for balance, you can't oblige?

I'm not wanting to put words in your mouth Barry but are you saying that trade agreements do not matter?

I don't need to offer anything, I'm not the one making claims, you are. So man up, shoulder your burden of proof and answer the question.

Barry,

It is true, the USA is no longer or in fact never was a stand alone Nation State. In fact, briefly after the 2nd world war the USA consumed 2/3 of the worlds natural resources. And, as far as I can see, banking is the only unique feature you offer the world.

Ohh, and as far as being "on the same level as Cory" I'm afraid he is old school to my personal preferences. I favor this treaty is “The Trans-Pacific Partnership" designed by Obama as a one world economy.

Why would you consider the EU as a failing "economy"? I believe it is around 15 trillion euros. Behind only the US and maybe China and India (?). That includes supporting less privileged member nations. Or, I guess you could fight the 100 years war with France again. Just to me, it makes no sense to be competitive adversaries rather than cooperative partners.

Once an Englishman always an Englishman is Neanderthal.

Phone

• Like 1

Barry,

It is true, the USA is no longer or in fact never was a stand alone Nation State. In fact, briefly after the 2nd world war the USA consumed 2/3 of the worlds natural resources. And, as far as I can see, banking is the only unique feature you offer the world.

Ohh, and as far as being "on the same level as Cory" I'm afraid he is old school to my personal preferences. I favor this treaty is “The Trans-Pacific Partnership" designed by Obama as a one world economy.

Why would you consider the EU as a failing "economy"? I believe it is around 15 trillion euros. Behind only the US and maybe China and India (?). That includes supporting less privileged member nations. Or, I guess you could fight the 100 years war with France again. Just to me, it makes no sense to be competitive adversaries rather than cooperative partners.

Once an Englishman always an Englishman is Neanderthal.

Phone

Ahh now we are getting somewhere. I like you phone apart from the fact that you are wrong. :kissing: You forgot the u k's inventiveness, who borrowed Frank's jet engine idea, although RR still make the best engines. Yes I know they take some e u shilling. Then there was the harrier, that went west as well. Sure there are a lot more if you think about it. What does the usa have that's unique, Trump? You invented the A bomb and shared it with others, :bangin:

I'll ignore cory where he intimates trade deals don't matter according to me. Take the deals that the e u set up with African states re fishing. The e u send over their over bloated subsidised boats, clear out their stocks so the guys home grown haven't got any for themselves. Much like the way the e u treated the u k fishing waters and industry, still does. For the first time ever the e u have got it hooks into the u k's successful profitable, clean charter boat industry, because of some ***** in the u k I have to say. This year the bass angling charter boats will have to tie up, no one wants to go because of their useless engineered crisis management, that's all the e u offer. That's why cory won't comment on the cap or the cfp or schengan. None of it is of use. I note trump has joined in with the immigration argument. Looking forward to the wise words of our shadow foreign secretary today, he recons that it's more than ever clear now that the u k remain in. Wonder if he will comment on the cfp, the cap or schengan, bet he will dodge those bullets, just like cory.

Regarding the French 100 year war, they still are a load of selfish bast................ds, :o they have enjoyed 9 times the take of the bass in the channel for years and also have 70% plus cod quota in the channel, yet it is our charter boat bass fleet in the firing line. And yes I know they won the cod using dodgy stats years ago. That's not what I would call a level playing field or a partnership.

How many e u economies are doing well at the mo? Supporting those less well off? Take Greece, all the e u have done regarding helping them is to leave the Greeks with a flea pit economy for many years to come. Pain and suffering for years, just so they comply with the e u's instructions on how they will live their lives. Your also very quick to ignore the u k's generous overseas budget when it comes to helping others.

Trade agreements yes, but not at the expense of being dictated to by those who are never mandated to govern by the very tax payers they want to control. However the u k is voting to remain part of a federal state that is not democratic. The current e u treaty was voted against by two of it's countries, france and one other, can't remember the second without using google, the dutch? And southern Ireland voted against it, first time around. Yet it was dressed up, spat out and even our premier at the time, brown signed it and dragged the u k into it, (browns government also promised a referendum, never happened, they reneged on it) the day following southern Ireland voting yes after they were given sweeties. The very same year, the southern irish euro went down the toilet. Mainly because the very reason Greece failed. What do you recon on the u k loosing but all of it's veto and remaining in this super state? Good idea? They really need the will and consent of the tax payers to do so. The only thing brown did at the time was not to get rid of the pound, if he had managed that we would be in a poor state just like france has been for a long while now. Have you seen their unemployment stats? Depressing it is, that isn't a vibrant economy not in any ones books.