E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

For as long as it takes to remove enough fish to make it not worthwhile ,can't wait for the excuse its the EU letting in the foreigners disappear and Britain will realise its not just foreigners raping the sea but British owned boats under British rules.

I would make laws that any netted fish CANNOT be thrown back and a general quota system made and have mandatory cameras fitted with 24/7 recording making sure nothing is ,I am sure in many cases to keep within quotas smaller perfectly good fish are disposed of if bigger more profitable ones turn up

And instead of intentionally netting fish to be turned into protein for cattle use the ones that will be chucked back we catch under the present scheme ,perhaps factory ships can buy the unwanted fish we now throw back dead

Any breaches will be instant confiscation of the vessel and it rented to someone able to keep within the rules

No whining the foreigners undercut us the wholesalers simply buy the cheapest and once Jonny foreigner depletes their stocks they will pay a large price to buy ours and our wholly owned British fleet (it would be illegal to have any foreign owners OR crew on British vessels) will get made (most hopefully will have gone bust as their fish will be to expensive) back on its feet again and be fishing in pristine waters

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

For as long as it takes to remove enough fish to make it not worthwhile ,can't wait for the excuse its the EU letting in the foreigners disappear and Britain will realise its not just foreigners raping the sea but British owned boats under British rules.

I would make laws that any netted fish CANNOT be thrown back and a general quota system made and have mandatory cameras fitted with 24/7 recording making sure nothing is ,I am sure in many cases to keep within quotas smaller perfectly good fish are disposed of if bigger more profitable ones turn up

And instead of intentionally netting fish to be turned into protein for cattle use the ones that will be chucked back we catch under the present scheme ,perhaps factory ships can buy the unwanted fish we now throw back dead

Any breaches will be instant confiscation of the vessel and it rented to someone able to keep within the rules

No whining the foreigners undercut us the wholesalers simply buy the cheapest and once Jonny foreigner depletes their stocks they will pay a large price to buy ours and our wholly owned British fleet (it would be illegal to have any foreign owners OR crew on British vessels) will get made (most hopefully will have gone bust as their fish will be to expensive) back on its feet again and be fishing in pristine waters

I'm don't know if this is true or not so take it with a pinch of salt BUT I've heard of boats that have used up their quota of cod but still have some of their cod roe quota left, so they fish for cod, strip females of the roe and dump the rest over the arse end.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

It's a very funny world I think the French and Spanish fishing industry are worried with brexit but all the wheeling and dealing that has gone on with different quotas etc I can't see much changing a fishing family in Whitby have spent millions of pounds on cod quota and work there boats out of Peterhead only last week they smashed the record witha £300,000 landing now that's big bucks for a weeks work a lot of very big cod 40+50 and even 60lb fish the lads told me they are fishing off Shetland dip and fill but for how long.

Paul. When I was in the Merchant Navy in the 70's and 80's I used to sail with a guy from Wick who used to split his time between working on container ships in the summertime and had a full share on a trawler in the winter. He used to run about in a Ferrari and that wasn't from the box boats ;-)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

I'm don't know if this is true or not so take it with a pinch of salt BUT I've heard of boats that have used up their quota of cod but still have some of their cod roe quota left, so they fish for cod, strip females of the roe and dump the rest over the arse end.

When it come to money nothing surprises me the fault lies in the fisherman who obviously exploits a loophole but more with those that instill rules with loopholes that can be exploited

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ha ha ha yourself Barry. I'm not a Liberal supporter at all, just nice to see a Remain candiate win a bi-election. I'm a Republican. I want separation of Church and State and Mrs Windsor out on her ear. Fishing quotas and agricultural subsidies are not going to go away. I've got two more comng over for the festive season. As soon as I find a nice pert little Polish or Lithuanian woman you'll be the first to know.

Have you seen this Barry?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

Or this?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38167225

Funnier than a barrel of monkeys! Not even James Thurber could make this farce up. Maggie Maggie Maybe and her bunch of comedians bring a new smile to my face every day. I'm enjoying this comedy show.

yup seen both have you read the first article correctly, the man clearly states consider it. Did you miss that?

Mr Davis replied: "The major criterion here is that we get the best possible access for goods and services to the European market - and if that is included in what you are talking about, then of course we will consider it."

And your second link, yes, clearly there is an issue with regards to the e u policy of open borders. The u k needs self government to decide who and how many are to arrive. Can you not see very clearly that the e u policy is not fit for any purpose what so ever. or are you so interested in your own self gratification that the facts go way over your head. .

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

It's a very funny world I think the French and Spanish fishing industry are worried with brexit but all the wheeling and dealing that has gone on with different quotas etc I can't see much changing a fishing family in Whitby have spent millions of pounds on cod quota and work there boats out of Peterhead only last week they smashed the record witha £300,000 landing now that's big bucks for a weeks work a lot of very big cod 40+50 and even 60lb fish the lads told me they are fishing off Shetland dip and fill but for how long.

yup look a bit closer to home, stay within the e u and you can explain to your anglers that cod is being landed commercially while the e u are looking for angling bag limits.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

yup look a bit closer to home, stay within the e u and you can explain to your anglers that cod is being landed commercially while the e u are looking for angling bag limits.

Like Australia you mean?