barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

big_cod, on 01 Sept 2017 - 11:11, said:

That is probably 100% correct they haven't forgive the crinkles for voting brexit as the blue rinse die off a massive change will hit this country .

Got anything massive to back this assumption up with? And why do the youngsters feel the need for e u legislation, in particular the failed cap and cfp.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Looks like the delay in discussing future trade with the e u is hung up on the divorce bill. Where is the actual bill, how much is it. Why are the e u taking the proverbial at the very least playing games with the electorate both in the u k and the e u mainland. It should be so very easy to work the correct bill out.

The u k's commitments finish in 2020 in any event following the end of the 7 year cycle. So therefore the amount owed to the e u maximum will be one years worth of e u payments, 10 billion max. Oi what about the e u taxpayers who are on an e u pension I hear you ask like kinnok for example. Easy, take control in house of the payments, As and when they die, no more commitment.

Less of course the repatriation of u k assets built up in the e u in property and investment monies. So the actual amount following the u k leaving in 2019 is ziltch, nada, nothing, get on with it you e u waste of space greed merchants.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41119870

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

And where did I say cheap goods from China was a problem !!!!

My mistake.....

British steve sorry mate your miles out partially everything is made in China now the lures we use all made in China rods +reels hooks nylon lines braided lines all made in China all the major manufacturers have moved to china including my sponsors it's cheap to produce and was cheap to bring here till the pound crashed wellcome to the real world and fishing tackle is a fraction of what's coming in all up 20% .brexit .......... and a hell off lot more will very shortly .

WAges are falling prices are rising get ready !!!

Have you ever thought you were ripped off !

on the other hand the Diawa reel was probably made in Japan and same reel now probably are now made in China same quality I very much doubt it I have several original Abu 9000c reels o£199 retail 20 years ago!!!!! from china now less than £100 a complete pile of crap now like many reels coming out of China think yourself lucky it was probably made in Japan superior quality in bearings gears etc .

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

My mistake.....

Yes the bulk of fishing equipment is now made in China and are not of the same quality but they are a lot cheaper and to a lot of people makes on tight incomes much more affordable .

Do you think this brexit voter doesn't understand the bogus lies that were peddled about immigration that we can't control immigration when we could if we wanted to we didn't have to leave the EU it' was a lie constantly peddled by the leave campaign .it was actually successful labour and conservative governments who failed to sign up so we could deport any Eu imigrant who failed to get a job in 3 months.

James obrien nailes it .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/caller-james-obrien-proof-brexiteers-reason/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I think every sane person in the country knows we will never have full control of our borders ,but we will have control over those that want to do it legally

PS i was replying to your statement not some third parties opinion

I think most have no problem with those that come here to work and pay into the system more than they take but are annoyed by the system penalising our poor to succour those that do not and moreso those that creep in illegally who have no right at all to be here and seem impossible to be got rid of if caught

Brexit wont cure immigration those that need or those that want entry will find a way as our border control doesnt appear to exist any more you had less chance of getting in in henry the 8ths day than now !

We need an island with our version of Guantanamo where we can dispose of those getting caught here illegaly ,they stay until they die or they tell us where they come from and get deported .

No laws no stupid rights if america can do it we can! south georgia looks nice for foreigners the idea of england as mr nice guy must end ,fear will work far better than smiles

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

big_cod, on 02 Sept 2017 - 02:13, said:

Yes the bulk of fishing equipment is now made in China and are not of the same quality but they are a lot cheaper and to a lot of people makes on tight incomes much more affordable .

Do you think this brexit voter doesn't understand the bogus lies that were peddled about immigration that we can't control immigration when we could if we wanted to we didn't have to leave the EU it' was a lie constantly peddled by the leave campaign .it was actually successful labour and conservative governments who failed to sign up so we could deport any Eu imigrant who failed to get a job in 3 months.

James obrien nailes it .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/caller-james-obrien-proof-brexiteers-reason/

abu 7000's made in Sweden are not all that when hauling up decent fish, I can use a 3/0 to pull up the same fish while the 7000 ends up with a bent spindle. They have an obvious flaw and are outdated using today's lines.

anyway, go look at the comments in your link b c you will find obrian is personally a bit cracked. Here's an example for you:

Hi, I'm John White, I put together the article that shows how James O'Briens claims we can deport jobless EU citizens directly contravenes the European Court of Justice judgement that is STILL in place, because Cameron's renegotiated deal was never activated, being as we didn't vote Remain. IF we had voted Remain, we would have gained control like Belgium but as per referendum day we did not have that power and Britain Stronger In never refuted Vote Leaves claims: because they could not! To now claim otherwise 1 year later on a FALSE CASE and to abuse an innocent caller for being ignorant of O'Briens FALSE FACTS, then for LBC to paint this as some kind of "Victory", is deeply shameful. I would be happy to school Mr O'Brien, set him right, and take him to task! I suspect, it would not go so well for him as the caller mugging this article highlights.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

according to lbc, this link is from the 'best of james obrian'

I would like obrian to defend two pieces of legislation with the claim that they are good for the u k and don't need revision to make them work for the tax payer.(btw the e u are not looking for revision) As e u history shows it has created duldrum economies, spending e u tax payers money to the wrong companies and people while creating massive e u unemployment that doesn't have a hope of turning it around, good luck with the defence of the cap and cfp.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/which-eu-law-are-you-looking-forward-to-losing/

We need an island with our version of Guantanamo

......south georgia looks nice for foreigners

Have been to S Georgia. One of the great places on the planet, Light-mantled Sooty Albatross, King Penguins, South Georgian Pintail, Fur seals, Elephant seals and many many more. and a major attraction - almost no people. Keep it that way, I say

Same argument applies to St Kilda - leave it to the gannets, fulmars and occasional traveller, like me. I don't like sharing wild places with others, - a true angler's natural instinct on finding a stranger in his swim is to kill him. I have been exercising great forbearance....

That just leaves Rockall..............

• Like 1

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...