E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

abu 7000's made in Sweden are not all that when hauling up decent fish, I can use a 3/0 to pull up the same fish while the 7000 ends up with a bent spindle. They have an obvious flaw and are outdated using today's lines.

anyway, go look at the comments in your link b c you will find obrian is personally a bit cracked. Here's an example for you:

Hi, I'm John White, I put together the article that shows how James O'Briens claims we can deport jobless EU citizens directly contravenes the European Court of Justice judgement that is STILL in place, because Cameron's renegotiated deal was never activated, being as we didn't vote Remain. IF we had voted Remain, we would have gained control like Belgium but as per referendum day we did not have that power and Britain Stronger In never refuted Vote Leaves claims: because they could not! To now claim otherwise 1 year later on a FALSE CASE and to abuse an innocent caller for being ignorant of O'Briens FALSE FACTS, then for LBC to paint this as some kind of "Victory", is deeply shameful. I would be happy to school Mr O'Brien, set him right, and take him to task! I suspect, it would not go so well for him as the caller mugging this article highlights.

ABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 C3 CT GREEN MAG ELITE,

One of the best casting reels ever made mister. I joined the 200+ with one of them :D

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Have been to S Georgia. One of the great places on the planet, Light-mantled Sooty Albatross, King Penguins, South Georgian Pintail, Fur seals, Elephant seals and many many more. and a major attraction - almost no people. Keep it that way, I say

Same argument applies to St Kilda - leave it to the gannets, fulmars and occasional traveller, like me. I don't like sharing wild places with others, - a true angler's natural instinct on finding a stranger in his swim is to kill him. I have been exercising great forbearance....

That just leaves Rockall..............

I think your fears will never happen rockalls far to small and G4S would probably lose any detainees on the trip down to SG

Unfortunately we gave oz to the residents so they are not excepting our dross anymore except on holiday

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Vagabond, on 02 Sept 2017 - 21:02, said:

Have been to S Georgia. One of the great places on the planet, Light-mantled Sooty Albatross, King Penguins, South Georgian Pintail, Fur seals, Elephant seals and many many more. and a major attraction - almost no people. Keep it that way, I say

Same argument applies to St Kilda - leave it to the gannets, fulmars and occasional traveller, like me. I don't like sharing wild places with others, - a true angler's natural instinct on finding a stranger in his swim is to kill him. I have been exercising great forbearance....

That just leaves Rockall..............

Isle of Wight? :whistling:

don't tell huge

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

ABU AMBASSADEUR 6500 C3 CT GREEN MAG ELITE,

One of the best casting reels ever made mister. I joined the 200+ with one of them :D

Very good casting reel Andrew I like my shimano Calcutta but nowadays as so many anglers now use are fixed spool reels a long rod I use 50lb whiplash braid and 100 lb braid leader many different fixed spools on the market I have a couple penn spinfishers so easy to cast with the long rod and you can get long distance if you need to up this kneck of the woods it's nearly all rock fishing and heavy ground for cod . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I used my shimano Calcutta for rock fishing over the West Coast of Scotland, or out on the boat macky fishing, great fun with 15lb line on. :yahoo: :yahoo:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Irockalls far to small

I thought you might favour it for that very reason !! :spiteful:

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

I thought you might favour it for that very reason !! :spiteful:

Naughty ,i think an island with a bit of room for exercise would be easier to sell to the mamby pampy lefties than a rock BUT i suppose wheeling the inmates about like Guantanamo could get round that lol

What about chagos? Nice and warm we could let the natives go back under the condition they act as wardens ,win win!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

As we all know Britain gets a THIRD of its food from EU and after brexit vast amounts of food could rot at the border once we leave in 2019 sending prices rocketing Sainsbury's boss has waded in on the customs union subject .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/news.sky.com/story/amp/post-brexit-rules-could-leave-food-rotting-at-uk-border-says-sainsburys-chief-11019776

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

big_cod, on 05 Sept 2017 - 04:11, said:

As we all know Britain gets a THIRD of its food from EU and after brexit vast amounts of food could rot at the border once we leave in 2019 sending prices rocketing Sainsbury's boss has waded in on the customs union subject .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/news.sky.com/story/amp/post-brexit-rules-could-leave-food-rotting-at-uk-border-says-sainsburys-chief-11019776

Why don't you copy and paste this and send it to the French twatt barny and tell him that this needs sorting pdq.

Instead he's hung up on a fictitious amount of money, un-quantified and unjustified on his part that he recons the u k owes, refusing to discuss details of what is going to happen with trade, both sides of the new proposed borders. I understand that the u k has already offered a unrestricted trade deal, yet that has also been ignored by his intransigence to negotiate.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Yet again, it's all down to the nasty Europeans.

Nothing to do with the clueless David Davis or the bumbling Boris, who is doing such a great job, or the great leader Theresa, who has agreed that the UK will pay.

Wake up, they are not up to it. Stop blaming everyone else.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/