barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Not that irrelevant old chestnut again!

You and chesters must be better at this game than me Jim. I'd no idea what that meant! It could have been something Paul had seen written on the side of a bus for all I knew.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You and chesters must be better at this game than me Jim. I'd no idea what that meant! It could have been something Paul had seen written on the side of a bus for all I knew.

John.

The take is that, because Britain has been invaded a few times over the last 2000 years, we are all descended from immigrants, so can't complain about letting any more in. I am possibly 1/16th German.

Edited by Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Not that irrelevant old chestnut again!

A chestnut tree guffaw!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The take is that, because Britain has been invaded a few times over the last 2000 years, we are all descended from immigrants, so can't complain about letting any more in. I am possibly 1/16th German.

Ah, thanks, it kind of makes sense when you translate it.

I'm about 1/8th Scottish, on my fathers side, but 100% Yorkshire on my mums side. Does that make me an immigrant too?

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Surely as england is still england we improved the immigrant ,had immigration changed us in the past then we would be called germany or france!

I think "invasion" in the past hasnt really changed england ,take the romans they just became freinds with the chief's and probably they romanised !the man on the ground wasnt effected at all they didnt run round in togas speaking romanese they just carried on existing.

The "dark" ages were not some post roman void just the fact the ethnics just carried on living the same way as they did before "romans who?" They probably said as they carried on living exactly as they did before.

It annoys me even experts insist romans invaded britain they didnt it was lots of distinct tribal areas ,the romans called england Britannia not britain simply because it didnt exist that came into being with James 1st.

The normans never changed anything we didnt all start talking norman and carrying brie under our hats .

And the "invasions" from (celts or saxons etc) are based on tiny bits of hearsay from a few sources ,the only real power grab since 1066 was the netherlands (strangely hardly mentioned) the others before that were the norsemen who mostly integrated rather than over powered so everyone didnt go round with beards and shields nailed to their backs they did have a far greater impact on the country than any of the others

The trouble is today ,our new invaders are not seen at the top levels porking the odd maiden they are here in far greater numbers trying to change us to suit them which isnt integration .

If 300,000 had come over in a year the soldiers would be killing them as an invasion ,now we just look the other way until england disapears in some mish mash of races all trying to get control

Religeon doesnt help ,the voters in the more religeous areas dont vote because some votee is good merely he is the same religeon ,in the end the minority gets the mayor (because the rest have more choice)who will definately reward them by forwarding their agendas.

Soon there will be many more moslem councils ,more moslem mayors and as the ghettos increase so will they!

Our village has 2 moslems on the council one more and they will have control as the chairman can only vote if a result is tied ,this is a very small village in rural surrey goodness knows whats happening in towns and cities

Busy today the jalsa is on ,they used to own the village at thses times (even had moslem police bused in)until the bought a farm at east worldham unfortunately back then the non moslem became second class citizen !

Personally i wouldnt have anyone in power whos ancestors didnt appear in the 1811 census and they shouldnt hold any religeous beliefs other than jedi

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Surely as england is still england we improved the immigrant ,had immigration changed us in the past then we would be called germany or france!

I think "invasion" in the past hasnt really changed england ,take the romans they just became freinds with the chief's and probably they romanised !the man on the ground wasnt effected at all they didnt run round in togas speaking romanese they just carried on existing.

The "dark" ages were not some post roman void just the fact the ethnics just carried on living the same way as they did before "romans who?" They probably said as they carried on living exactly as they did before.

It annoys me even experts insist romans invaded britain they didnt it was lots of distinct tribal areas ,the romans called england Britannia not britain simply because it didnt exist that came into being with James 1st.

The normans never changed anything we didnt all start talking norman and carrying brie under our hats .

And the "invasions" from (celts or saxons etc) are based on tiny bits of hearsay from a few sources ,the only real power grab since 1066 was the netherlands (strangely hardly mentioned) the others before that were the norsemen who mostly integrated rather than over powered so everyone didnt go round with beards and shields nailed to their backs they did have a far greater impact on the country than any of the others

The trouble is today ,our new invaders are not seen at the top levels porking the odd maiden they are here in far greater numbers trying to change us to suit them which isnt integration .

If 300,000 had come over in a year the soldiers would be killing them as an invasion ,now we just look the other way until england disapears in some mish mash of races all trying to get control

Religeon doesnt help ,the voters in the more religeous areas dont vote because some votee is good merely he is the same religeon ,in the end the minority gets the mayor (because the rest have more choice)who will definately reward them by forwarding their agendas.

Soon there will be many more moslem councils ,more moslem mayors and as the ghettos increase so will they!

Our village has 2 moslems on the council one more and they will have control as the chairman can only vote if a result is tied ,this is a very small village in rural surrey goodness knows whats happening in towns and cities

Busy today the jalsa is on ,they used to own the village at thses times (even had moslem police bused in)until the bought a farm at east worldham unfortunately back then the non moslem became second class citizen !

Personally i wouldnt have anyone in power whos ancestors didnt appear in the 1811 census and they shouldnt hold any religeous beliefs other than jedi

Bleeding hell started something now but what about this .

https://gizmodo.com/turns-out-the-first-people-in-england-were-actually-bla-1822796426

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

For Allah's sake, don't mention pork.

I'm about 1/8th Scottish, on my fathers side, but 100% Yorkshire on my mums side. Does that make me an immigrant too?

No, just tight!

• Like 1

But did they vote leave or remain?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."