barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Chesters1,

Europeans on average have between one and two percent Neanderthal DNA. Englishmen nearly double that number.[/size]

Phone[/size]

That result has clearly been swayed by my DNA being added to the equation, Neanderthal being one of my nicknames I clearly have more than a few percent. And I don’t like football.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Nor me (the football) and as neanderthals were far more sophisticated than the portrayed nuckle draggers in the history (or pre history in this case) books portray i would be happy with 51% but i expect a recount would be demanded by some because neanderthals were lied to!

Perhaps a cave painting was interpretated wrong?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Nor me (the football) and as neanderthals were far more sophisticated than the portrayed nuckle draggers in the history (or pre history in this case) books portray i would be happy with 51% but i expect a recount would be demanded by some because neanderthals were lied to!

Perhaps a cave painting was interpretated wrong?

Or perhaps the Neanderthals didn’t fully understand what they were painting.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Or perhaps the Neanderthals didnt fully understand what they were painting.

Something about the Neanderthal health service?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The pound is crashing again with the excellent brexit news ? again sending food fuel you name up not that they haven't allready increased by around 20% + this last year with the weak pound with the raving success of brexit ? and as just reported on sky news councils are expecting social unrest after brexit and are making plans for whats coming remember the poll tax riots jobs losses economic downturn thats brexit in a nutshell and still we march to the cliff edge brexit means brexit it will mean a lot more than that when the **** hits the fan .

Makes shocking reading and people were conned into voting for this they are going to be so disappointed but then it turns to anger realising they have been duped our new brexit world awaits and it wont be pretty .

https://news.sky.com/story/councils-preparing-for-social-unrest-amid-brexit-uncertainty-11455918

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The pound is crashing again with the excellent brexit news again sending food fuel you name up not that they haven't allready increased by around 20% + this last year with the weak pound with the raving success of brexit and as just reported on sky news councils are expecting social unrest after brexit and are making plans for whats coming remember the poll tax riots jobs losses economic downturn thats brexit in a nutshell and still we march to the cliff edge brexit means brexit it will mean a lot more than that when the **** hits the fan .

Makes shocking reading and people were conned into voting for this they are going to be so disappointed but then it turns to anger realising they have been duped our new brexit world awaits and it wont be pretty .

https://news.sky.com/story/councils-preparing-for-social-unrest-amid-brexit-uncertainty-11455918

Paul, you are confusing AN posters with people who give a cr@p. They voted for their Brexit and they want it NOW and bugger the expense.

I stumbled across this link.

https://news.sky.com/story/long-read-governments-no-deal-brexit-plans-lost-on-m20-motorway-11454929

F@ck them, Kent voted for Brexit, they shat in the can, they can carry it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

The pound is crashing again with the excellent brexit news again sending food fuel you name up not that they haven't allready increased by around 20% + this last year with the weak pound with the raving success of brexit and as just reported on sky news councils are expecting social unrest after brexit and are making plans for whats coming remember the poll tax riots jobs losses economic downturn thats brexit in a nutshell and still we march to the cliff edge brexit means brexit it will mean a lot more than that when the **** hits the fan .

Meanwhile:

UK’s trade exports hit record high of £616billion.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Exactly and we are still a member of the Eu our biggist trading partner yes lets **** it all up you couldnt make it up .

The share of UK exports accounted for by the EU has fallen over time from 55% in. 2006 to 43% in 2016. That trend continues and the EU remains the biggest restricting factor on our ability to increase trade with the rest of the world.

And the EU is only our biggest trading partner if one chooses to look at it as a homogenous block.

Looked at as individual nations, not so much.

As of February 2018:

UK exports to the US were at 41.45 billion.

UK exports to Germany were at 29.68 billion.

UK exports to the Netherlands were at 17.55 billion.

UK exports to France were at 17.48 billion.

UK exports to the Irish Republic were at 15.39 billion.

UK exports to China were at 12.18 billion.

Do you notice the markets that are missing from that list?

India, Australia, Russia, New Zeeland etc....

Oh, and leaving the EU is not going to turn off EU exports like a tap, any more than it is going to turn off EU imports.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Remain voters seemed to be thinking no further ahead than their next few pay cheques. I voted leave, thinking about the next few generations.
If you want to be told what to do by the forthcoming EUSR, then vote to remain.
Money is NOT the most important consideration.

• Like 2

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net