E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Again ken what have got to worry about if the will of the people is exactly the same as 2 years ago its game over brexit here we come no more referendums we would leave to what I dont know but that would be the final outcome farage would get his £6 million payoff no wonder he wants out .

And this in todays brexit express.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1003589/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-negotiations-theresa-may-michel-barnier-latest

Cod says this link is bias and or gutter press

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Farage OH you mean ukip the only party ever doing what it promised?

Perhaps someone should form a remain within eu party and see the result

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Farage OH you mean ukip the only party ever doing what it promised?

Perhaps someone should form a remain within eu party and see the result

And ukip and just exactly where are they now unless I am mistaken they have vanished into thin air wiped out at every seat thats how popular they are now the frenzy 2 years ago is history long gone never to make a come back farage seen to that when he did a runner its been one banana skin after the other a bit like brexit really. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And ukip and just exactly where are they now unless I am mistaken they have vanished into thin air wiped out at every seat thats how popular they are now the frenzy 2 years ago is history long gone never to make a come back farage seen to that when he did a runner its been one banana skin after the other a bit like brexit really.

They have no reason to exist ,what they set out to achieve is in process

And ukip and just exactly where are they now unless I am mistaken they have vanished into thin air wiped out at every seat thats how popular they are now the frenzy 2 years ago is history long gone never to make a come back farage seen to that when he did a runner its been one banana skin after the other a bit like brexit really.

UKIP shot themselves in the foot by electing Paul Nuttall and the odious Henry Bolton as leaders and suffered a wipeout at the 2017 general election because people were naive enough to think that the Tories would implement Brexit in good faith.

MPs and councillors aren't the whole story though- UKIP won the 2014 European election without a single MP.

Membership matters.

The baseline for membership is the figures for political parties published in April.

Labour are currently haemorrhaging members.

The conservative party are losing members and something like 80% of members don't support May on Brexit.

Meanwhile, UKIP membership is surging.

Even The Spectator acknowledges the threat that UKIP now posses to mainstream parties.

The fun comes in September when the party has its conference and lays out it's new direction.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

UKIP shot themselves in the foot by electing Paul Nuttall and the odious Henry Bolton as leaders and suffered a wipeout at the 2017 general election because people were naive enough to think that the Tories would implement Brexit in good faith.

MPs and councillors aren't the whole story though- UKIP won the 2014 European election without a single MP.

Membership matters.

The baseline for membership is the figures for political parties published in April.

Labour are currently haemorrhaging members.

The conservative party are losing members and something like 80% of members don't support May on Brexit.

Meanwhile, UKIP membership is surging.

Even The Spectator acknowledges the threat that UKIP now posses to mainstream parties.

The fun comes in September when the party has its conference and lays out it's new direction.

3500 new members of ukip call that surging they were wiped of the map in the last election they are history a lot of labour voters voted UKIP were literally punch drunk on the brexit fantasy frenzy now with the real threat of job losses etc with brexit that will not happen again . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

3500 new members of ukip call that surging they were wiped of the map in the last election they are history a lot of labour voters voted UKIP were literally punch drunk on the brexit fantasy frenzy now with the real threat of job losses etc with brexit that will not happen again .

Haha ,if the quid drops a tenth of a penny you call it 'dropping like a stone' !

Now the BMA wade in brexit looking more and more like its going to make us all ill in some shape or form either financially (but it allready is ) or medically what an absolute roaring success brexit is or a roaring disaster.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-no-deal-nhs-pandemic-bma-final-say-voters-referendum-a8493221.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg