E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Anna Soubry, Sarah Wollaston et al have decided to leave their party having ‘lost faith’ or whatever on continued membership! I can respect their decision but, isn’t it a shame that they could never respect the decision of those who decided, legitimately, to leave membership of the EU. Double standards? Surely not from a Politician.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Those are not my words Paul, it's a quote from Honda.

Here's another one for you

So you think they are lying?

John.

All so coincidental isnt it a new remain party unfolds Torys and labour its hitting up .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All so coincidental isnt it a new remain party unfolds Torys and labour its hitting up .

What's coincidental Paul?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Tell you what, this could make a hollywood hit. Some belting quotes and replies, some good and soom just downright idiotic :shutup:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

What's coincidental Paul?

John.

Whats coincidental John carplants closers and the weak pound net migration lowest in years companys up and off to moving to Europe what coincidental a no deal brexit a disaster for uk brexit is a disaster you just dont see it like many the writing is on the wall as you very soon will find out lets go back 40+ years I cannot wait he Golden Fleece awaits what a loads of rubbish the world is laughing at us walking away from our biggest trading partner natinalism gone mad enjoy your dream while it lasts reality will very soon arrive and smile will be wiped off so many faces very very quickly parliament in turmoil the country is in turmoil and who to blame brexshit . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Paul are you a remainer or leaver, ?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Anna Soubry, Sarah Wollaston et al have decided to leave their party having ‘lost faith’ or whatever on continued membership! I can respect their decision but, isn’t it a shame that they could never respect the decision of those who decided, legitimately, to leave membership of the EU. Double standards? Surely not from a Politician.

I note that what seem to be the common views of this group is that they all dislike Jeremy Corbyn, and all seem to favour a second referendum - the so-called "people's vote" None has so far done the honorable thing and resigned their seat, stand as an independent, and allow a "people's vote" to chose their representative.

• Like 2

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Whats coincidental John carplants closers and the weak pound net migration lowest in years companys up and off to moving to Europe what coincidental a no deal brexit a disaster for uk brexit is a disaster you just dont see it like many the writing is on the wall as you very soon will find out lets go back 40+ years I cannot wait he Golden Fleece awaits what a loads of rubbish the world is laughing at us walking away from our biggest trading partner natinalism gone mad enjoy your dream while it lasts reality will very soon arrive and smile will be wiped off so many faces very very quickly parliament in turmoil the country is in turmoil and who to blame brexshit .

I only asked because your post seemed to say that it was a coincidence that Honda announced the shutting of their Swindon works, at the same time as the MPs deserted their respective parties. It just seemed an odd statement to make.

Here you go, having a go at me for quoting Honda. Not my words or opinions, but HONDAs, why? You spent many posts calling those who voted leave, idiots for not listening to the 'voice of business', then when I quote it, you have a go at me for doing so.

You want to make your mind up Paul, it's beginning to look like you believe everyone is a liar, and a fool, unless of course, they agree with you. You're getting to sound more like Donald Trump with every post you make.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I only asked because your post seemed to say that it was a coincidence that Honda announced the shutting of their Swindon works, at the same time as the MPs deserted their respective parties. It just seemed an odd statement to make.

Here you go, having a go at me for quoting Honda. Not my words or opinions, but HONDAs, why? You spent many posts calling those who voted leave, idiots for not listening to the 'voice of business', then when I quote it, you have a go at me for doing so.

You want to make your mind up Paul, it's beginning to look like you believe everyone is a liar, and a fool, unless of course, they agree with you. You're getting to sound more like Donald Trump with every post you make.

John.

No i dont believe anyone lol cod just believes headlines !

Cod is muddled i asked why he wants to remain "jobs jobs jobs" was his reply seemingly ignorent being in the EU means untold millions that can do them instead of brits!

I remember when labour were in power proudly shouting to all and one they created a million jobs ,not so loud telling the masses 80% went to foreigners ,same with the tories "highest" employment rates err is that by population or by ethnicity? ,if half of the total is foreigners thats not something to crow about!

Logic (something misding in the ruling elite) says you get 100% of brits working and then import foreign labour ,workers on minimum wage help no-one but employers they take more from the pot than they put in so rather ethnics do it than foreigners

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

John.

So brexit hadnt got any part in car plants closing Jesus Christ no job loses through Brexit ? like I said John not long till the **** hits the fan whats the weak pound cost the country since the Brexit result billions and billions dearer food petrol you name it a up **** all to do with Brexit utter rubbish like I said John enjoy your dream it wont last mate .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg