E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

We know what's on the table now. Simple question, we've done our best and this is what you can have, do you still want it? If we say yes, fine, do it.

• Like 1

Is it best of 3 ? Best of 6 ? Best of 100 until you get the correct vote ,you have already had 2 chances the referendum and the election how many more do you want?

As i have said if you really wanted to remain you would have voted liberal as remain was the top of their manifesto ! Did you?

We allready had 1 referendum in 1975 when there was over 17,378,000 who voted for E.U. membership so why did we have another . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We allready had 1 referendum in 1975 when there was over 17,378,000 who voted for E.U. membership so why did we have another .

Because what was voted for in 75 is not what we have now ,we should have had a vote at every major change in EU power but we didnt ,blair especially sold us down the river ,promissd we would have a vote twice but reneged on those promises

Your usual double standards you are happy that 17,378,000 voted to join but dismiss the 17,410,742 Votes that want to leave

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Because what was voted for in 75 is not what we have now ,we should have had a vote at every major change in EU power but we didnt ,blair especially sold us down the river ,promissd we would have a vote twice but reneged on those promises

Not really good enough you say because it isnt what we have now and you could say exactly the same argument now for a final Peoples vote no deal deal bad good deal crap deal which is it .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

We dont need a deal at all especially when the EU rules say we cannot make any deals outside of the EU until we leave .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

We dont need a deal at all especially when the EU rules say we cannot make any deals outside of the EU until we leave .

Those aren't EU rules, those are the rules of the wonderful WTO that you are all so enamoured with.

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Those aren't EU rules, those are the rules of the wonderful WTO that you are all so enamoured with.

We have already established the EU is a trading bloc ,we can only make deals while in the EU the EU agrees to and we cannot under EU rules make any deals outside the EU until we leave .

We can make any country special partners and make up our own tarriffs or none at all ,while in the EU they decide what tariffs are imposed

I will let you trundle back to the papers that mention it i linked to from the EU website

I read somewhere the UK have removed some tariffs meaning things will be cheaper and installed tariffs on some things as its hinted the EU will impose them on the UK ,if the EU reduces them the UK will in return

Edited by chesters1

We have already established the EU is a trading bloc ,we can only make deals while in the EU the EU agrees to and we cannot under EU rules make any deals outside the EU until we leave .

We can make any country special partners and make up our own tarriffs or none at all ,while in the EU they decide what tariffs are imposed

It is the WTO that forbids members of a trading block to strike Trade Agreements with third party countries

We cannot make "any country special" when trading under WTO terms. One has to treat all partners the same. Why do you think you can "make up your own tarrifs"? What do you think the WTO is? The Wild West?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote