E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

But I don't believe anything that The Independent says.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Our new PM it turns out he is a bigger liar than trump you cant believe a word he says .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-fact-check-true-false-kipper-prime-minister-a9012711.html

Why would anyone belive anything anyone says?

As to mps if you dont want to hear lies dont elect them simple!

Obviously people want lying to .....MP's exist so you get the consequence of the choice of electing people in to lie to you ,its your fault!

Choice has consequences ,i choose not to vote but get mp's that lie anyway ,i except that! You chose to vote remain but whine because more people voted out but cannot except it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Why would anyone belive anything anyone says?

As to mps if you dont want to hear lies dont elect them simple!

Obviously people want lying to .....MP's exist so you get the consequence of the choice of electing people in to lie to you ,its your fault!

Choice has consequences ,i choose not to vote but get mp's that lie anyway ,i except that! You chose to vote remain but whine because more people voted out but cannot except it

Your right about politicians telling lies and fooling the electorate.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=iLk3XeTtCIL2kwXqlqLIDg&q=boris+johnson+350+million+a+week+to+the+nhs&oq=boris+johnson+350+milkikn+a+weekto+thr+nhs+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.0.30i10.5918.23340..25378...0.0..0.206.4003.31j11j1......0....1.......8..41j41i22i29i30j41i22i30j41i13j41i13i10j41i324i10j41i324j41i10j41i160j0i131j46i131j0j46i131i275j33i22i29i30j33i10i160j33i10i21j33i13i10i21.amGEBhEGBl0#imgrc=sHauBvZ_iHVheM:

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The Romanian perspective is interesting....

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Whoever you vote for the government always gets in!

Just saw a bit on tv with an irish interviewee ,pretty much saying if the EU want to protect themselves for food safety reasons and cross border goods control then its a irish (southern) and EU problem so they should make the hard border and run it not britain !

Not heard such sense for a long while!

Myself i would ditch northern ireland completely they only contribute <3% to our economy so not worth the effort of holding on to it ,the border can then be ignore and they can go back to using religeon as an excuse to kill each other again

I dont even having a problem with royalists (strange term) coming here but perhaps substituting one tinker here for a royalist from there beneficial ,the second good bit is they can almost speak english unlike a great number of immigrants moving here from the EU ! We can send them to scotland another minor country with less population and gdp than london! Theres plenty of room most scots appear not to live there and going by my visit to tongue i only met one and he was from skye! The rest of the village seemed to be english escaping from something and substituting wet,bitey ,brown and high for cheap petrol and decent supermarkets within 4o miles !

One good thing you cant complain about the roadS ,there was only one! And it had tall posts so the snow ploughs didnt fall off it! Not sure what the huge deer do in 6ft of snow i guess they just breath through their antlers and wait for the thaw ,the sheep that purposedly appear on every bend most probably just wait in their insulated skins for the farmers to realise its snowed outside and claim compensation from someone to buy a new landrover

One strange thing i have seen more highland cattle in england than in scotland ! I think evem them are fleeing the place theres obviously not enough fences to catch their impressive horns in ,who the hell fences bogs and useless mountains anyway?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I doubt the majority of those who live in NI would agree with you. By the same argument you could ditch Wales, Yorkshire, Dorset and most of northern England. I would be delighted if Cheshire could declare UDI and remain. i reckon Scotland will leave the union and I would now be in favour if I lived there.

I do hope scotland leaves then go to the EU with its begging bowl i also hope the subs come down to portsmouth and the north sea gas pipes go to a shiny new plant in newcastle ,this leaves the gdp of scotland down to a bit of edinburgh rock ,whisky and peat for their fires lol i doubt the EU will even talk to them until many years until montenegro and the rest gets in ,northern ireland can join them i am sure if the scots bulldoze those useless mountains a causeway can be built to europe so the rest of the population of scotland can flee there!

Edited by chesters1

I do hope scotland leaves then go to the EU with its begging bowl i also hope the subs come down to portsmouth and the north sea gas pipes go to a shiny new plant in newcastle ,this leaves the gdp of scotland down to a bit of edinburgh rock ,whisky and peat for their fires lol i doubt the EU will even talk to them until many years until montenegro and the rest gets in ,northern ireland can join them i am sure if the scots bulldoze those useless mountains a causeway can be built to europe so the rest of the population of scotland can flee there!

So do I because without Scotland the mash-eaters and the sheep-shaggers will be out of the G7. I know it is hard but try talking sense for a change.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote