E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

You are on some distant planet those lads who went to Poland were on massive money not cheap labour .

Not as distant as yours ,our population has risen far more than polands and 60% of londoners are foreign or born of foreign parents ,you stay in your backward little town you couldnt handle reality!

If theres more people than beds rents rise FACT

If theres more workers than jobs wages fall FACT

It may not suit your little dream but thats reality!

If they were on massive money why wernt the poles getting it and flocking the place? Are you saying they are to lazy ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not as distant as yours ,our population has risen far more than polands and 60% of londoners are foreign or born of foreign parents ,you stay in your backward little town you couldnt handle reality!

If they were on massive money why wernt the poles getting it and flocking the place? Are you saying they are to lazy ?

So all the poles who get all the jobs here are you saying the brits are lazy then which is it its a fact foreign works contribute more to our economy than they take out exactly the same as the brits working abroad depress wages where they work course they dont the only thing that depresses wages are Greedy employers maybe a union might just sort them out .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Says the man from the heaving metropolis.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

So all the poles who get all the jobs here are you saying the brits are lazy then which is it its a fact foreign works contribute more to our economy than they take out exactly the same as the brits working abroad depress wages where they work course they dont the only thing that depresses wages are Greedy employers maybe a union might just sort them out .

Yes a lot of brits are lazy but not all are single men who can live in hmo"s and subsist for a couple of years then go home like a great number of foreigners do .

They also like a bit of time with their families so leave the poles to work the unsocial hours and weekends ,being single if far better for living cheaper than supporting a family in the uk

All a union will do is put them out of a job like they did with british car makers ,miners and steelworkers and most probably ship builders

Cheap labour makes greedy bosses its not greedy bosses forcing down wages its the supply of needy workers willing to work harder longer and cheaper than brits

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

As someone who had the chance to work on projects in Europe during the 70s and 80s, I can assure you Paul, those vacancies were not to fill jobs already taken by the locals. They were jobs that needed skills that weren't available there at the time, that is why they were paid good money. That is a completely different situation to the way that the free movement of labour is working in the UK now.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It also amuses me how sticklers for the rules we are but foreigners working here are not ,i metal detect on a local ghetto and they have had a great deal of work done by a company building a new mosque ,the company did it by the book to the letter but after they went home the foreign workers emerged ,none of this PPE nonsense sandles were overkill ,none of this xx feet trenches their wires are laid under a bit of turf or just left until the grass overwhelms it and one day i heard a strange hissing (i have very good hearing) and found their main water inlet pipe was just lying hidden in the undergrowth and something had knawed or punchured it and there was a hoofing great jet of water coming out.

As to workers i know exactly how much they get ,800 to 900 quid a month 6 days a week dawn till dusk and thats for the craftsmen the labourers get pocket money and a free trip from pakistan!

And its probably quite legal i know from experience "religeous" establishments appear to be outside of normal employment rules!

I watched one lot today putting a few cables across a road ,the hole was a foot deep across the road a 6" pipe put in and filled with tarmac job done ,the cables were pulled through and they buggered off ,all in the time i ate my sarnies and had a drink .

Its not as if they dont work hard they just do it faster by skipping the safety aspect ,i have no doubt the same is country wide.

I actually became quite friendly with some really old toothless guy ,he was continually getting in trouble not working quick enough when they laid a trench across another field i detect in (now in the field owners solicitors hands because the now back filled trench is illegal in depth and markers showing whats below them) poor old guy he just couldnt keep up but he learnt a couple of words , "ring pull" and "finished" lol

Hes now back in pakistan (or in the trench) hes disapeared!

I was talking to the head gardenener and he asked me how much i was making when i was one ,i told him i was poorly paid and only earned £800 in 1995 but had a free house and landrover and as much petrol as it could use ,he almost fainted but wouldnt tell me exactly how much but indicated it was far less than that but he got free meals ,he now calls me boss if he sees me walking about lol

Now before anyone chirps up just a minute pakistan isnt in the EU they are right its the UK who has control over who comes here but these workers in question were not Pakistani they appear to be poles (going by the numberplates) but mass immigration is part and parcel of leaving ,we can get control over the EU workers but for the fact our borders are so open half the world and his dog can get here and not worry to much if they get caught.

If you think even here in sunny surrey foreigners are not a problem ,here they are https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxBWzVrUGgThis is probably their Alton farm but this used to bring chaos to tilford and still does as a great number visit the mosque in question ,how many moslems in Whitby cod? We have had 44,000 visit a village of less than 800!

It would be interesting to count how many coming from abroad actually go home after the party stops!

The chap doling out the prizes is the head of their moslem version ,he now lives in tilford and attracts followers to come to the area ,we havve had 3 houses in the road get bought and garages turned into bedrooms to house them its getting very cosmopolitan nowadays!

Hopefully no EU leaders move here we'd be ****ed! Poles and romanians filling the place up ,what a nightmare!

We are having a very heavy downpour here at the moment with thunder drowning out the telly ,cod will ofcourse blame brexit ,i will blame everyone i am not picky!

Edited by chesters1

Says the man from the heaving metropolis.

You should have tried getting here fri sat and sunday!

You should have tried getting here fri sat and sunday!

I would rather gouge out my own eyeballs with a rusty old Opinel.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Cavilling cory i am sure you were begging to but you were feared the trees would get you

Its official two Thirds of UK companies which employ millions of workers are not prepared for a no deal brexit now do they think this Tory government aren't that stupid to do it or are they just naive and if these company's arent ready and this Tory government follow it through and company's will then have to lay off Unprecedented amounts of workers impoverishing there works force was this what the people voted or what they were promised for as god made little apples if this happens anger will fuel onto the streets and Boris Johnson and merry Brexit men in his Cabinet will end up in exile the Torys finished for decades if not for ever .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg