E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Yes they are do you think your farmers are paying every quid in tax employing immigrant workers ?

If we dont know who they are and where they are employed the system is wide open for abuse

Know where have i said the government is blameless and mentioned more than once once we leave most of their excuses for not doing things will be gone

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Cannot see anything Kenl in mobile or full version!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Cannot see anything Kenl in mobile or full version!

The video is there but there's a link here.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Just watch this Tory MP who talks a load of clap trap on Brexit this video has gone viral for people to see and rightly so.

Reasons to be cheerful ???

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/brexit-top-10-9-when-tory-mp-called-in/

As I have said it many many times on here exactly what this gentleman is saying this gentleman explains it perfectly he works in the supply chain Brexit is about to wipe his business out good aint it this is the real world not the fantasy world we are about to drop into all so you sit with your Union Jack T-shirt on after Brexit with a pair of Mole grips hanging from your balls .

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obriens-brexit-top-10-10-the-van-driver-bein/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The pinheads welcoming no-deal are the same pinheads who said we'd easily get a better deal with Europe once we voted to leave. You lot are an embarrassment to yourselves. Butter wouldn't melt. You've lost all of your original arguments and squawk about democracy like a demented parrot, because the lies on which you won the referendum have inevitably been proven false, so all you're left with is a rapidly decaying ballot. So lets champion our restored sovereignty quickly before the Americans buy it for massive discount in UK plc firesale later this year... I recall they got the same bargain in 1940.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

More than three years after the referendum and Boris is only now doing what it takes to "easily get a deal".
He's got a tough fight because not only does he have to deal with the EU, he also has to deal with the delusional traitors in the house who are currently exemplified by Philip Hammond who thinks that actually leaving the European Union is a "betrayal" of the vote to "Leave the European Union".

Personally, I couldn't care less if we leave with no deal whatsoever and immediately revoke the residency rights of every EU national currently living in Great Britain.

Peoply lie ,blimey thats a new one ,good job i take no notice of people lol

Perhaps its time we started taking people to court for breach of promise (or contract) if they say they will do X and they dont its a breach ,it applies in any other business out side politics and mp's are paid they are employees like anyone else

If fred blogs the carpenter says he will do X and he takes your money and doesnt its illegal why not politicians?

They may have protection inside the building but not outside unless privilage extends to the point lying is excepted in their job? Hardly a good trait in reality but i guess far up the list for entry to the lords or a highly paid consultancy etc

We still seem to treat mp's as some sort of gods living on a higher platform than everyone else when infact they in the main are lacking in any real political training and appear to need 'advisers' to do their work whilst they sit about in parliament acting like kids ,they are just employees like dustmen or roadsweepers time they started acting like what they want to look like and actually earn their lucrative package they get

Perhaps these waste of breaths should back up their great ideas with their own money (this would cross the spectrum to council officials and decisions made by civil servants) if their ideas make a loss or cost millions with no result (like nimrod etc) those that make the decisions have everything they own removed they may think a bit more about making these decisions just like everyone else in reality ,at the moment in such circles failure seems to be rewarded

I see americans are going to be punished by trump hes going ahead to raise tarriffs (despite cory insisting no-one can under wto) on chinese goods under spurious reasons so will be paying more for their tech etc

Perhaps made in america will be on badges ,hopefully the chinese will slap huge tarriffs on the components used to make them ,america isnt going to make micro chips out of spent bullits and bullshit

On the other hand if trump put billions into american tech companies to make their own components it may revitalise america BUT it will still be more expensive americans dont work for a $ an hour

Edited by chesters1

This government doesn't know anything and make rash promises and sound bites . We might not notice any difference on 1st November and I hope that is the case. My concern is if we do as we can do nothing about it. As for the pound slipping to parity then that makes our imports dearer but our exports cheaper and as we all know we export far more than we import with our manufacturing base. I wish!!!!! Unemployment is not good and never was. Job shortages in car washes, nail bars and the like I couldn't care less about but skilled jobs in all areas of the economy are a concern. We welcome the wrong people.

We reward the wrong people aswell unfortunately.

As to leaving we can choose not to buy EU based goods to punish them but unfortunately no-one can punish those that run the EU they sit on their ivory thrones above such things living on the expenses mere mortals pay from their pay packet

Its not all the EU its mostly brits sitting in nail bars to lazy to do their own and encourage foreigners by employing them but its strange we (the government) give work permits to part time nail filers and hemp growers !?!

Edited by chesters1