E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Any more irrelevant snippets from your favourite media Paul?

I read and listen to the news daily, (from a variety of sources). I am capable of making my own mind up about the content, as are I'm sure, the majority of posters on here.

Why then do you feel it's your job to constantly repeat articles copied from a part of the media that is reporting someone else's opinion of an event, with of course, added extra bias?

If indeed he does enlist 20,000 more police officers, then surely that is better reducing the police numbers, wouldn't you say? We've all heard about, and lived with, the cuts we have all had to endure over the last 10 years, Paul, either in the media, or repeated by you on here. It's been christened 'austerity', you might have missed, or ignored the fact that it wasn't just in the UK, but in much of the EU as well. It matters not one jot whether we think it was justified or not, it is passed, gone, history. If now there is a movement, the finances, and the political will, to start to reverse it, surely that's not a bad thing?

I wish I had known he was in my part of Leeds yesterday, I would have made the effort to go down into the town centre. I would tell him that I will break the habit of a lifetime, and, if/when an election comes, then Andrea Jenkyns will have my vote, the disgraceful events of the last few days, have forced my hand.

John.

If you have watching the news John rumours are rife our mr Johnson after his own redlines have more or less being smashed. Has said he may chuck the towel in now that would something another record for him to top up he has systematically ended Toryism single handed .

And tonight there is anger if you watch the news that he used the police recruits with his ranting brexit speech he broke all the rules in the book as far as the impartiality with the police is concerned does it surprise me no he is desperate man slipping further and further down into his own swamp his own brothers resignation said it all the more it all slips away the more desperate you get amalgamation with Farage is next with many many tories spitting in there cornflakes public enemy number one Farage frowned upon by the tories even more than Corbyn hand in hand with boris surely never ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

IF Scotland gains independance and leaves the UK, then presumably the Scottish Government would want to re join the EU? We would then have a second border with the EU. How would the so called 'back - stop' work here?

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

If you have watching the news John rumours are rife our mr Johnson after his own redlines have more or less being smashed. Has said he may resign now that he would something another record for him to top up he has systematically ended Toryism single handed .

And tonight there is anger if you watch the news that he used the police recruits with his ranting brexit speech he broke all the rules in the book as far as the impartiality with the police is concerned does it surprise me no he is desperate man slipping further and further down into his own swamp .

You could have asked him why '£200m' of EU money was wrongfully withheld from Scottish farmers for three years by Westminster? And why he thinks that releasing it now will buy back votes from once staunch Tory voters who now on the whole vote SNP?

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Here's a funny story about business acumen:

A man spends £322,000 buying and maintaining water cannons.
Then finds he cannot legally use them in the country where he lives.
So he sells them to a scrapyard for £11,025

Total loss: £310,975 and all credibility.

And STILL they decide to make him PM....

• Like 1

Yes I remember that well a corker really one very happy scrap man and boris well what can you say and excellent financial decision for the tax payer ? Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Should have put indelible blue foam in them then they wouldnt be water cannons !chumps all of them

Not sure scotland has a chance of getting in the EU it has a smaller population than london and produces less money ,why would the EU want another third world country ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

The only "funny" things in that story are the "facts".

Use of the water cannon wasn't illegal and it wasn't Boris that decided to sell them at a loss to the taxpayer - it was teeny, tiny Sadiq "knife crime" Khan.

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

IF Scotland gains independance and leaves the UK, then presumably the Scottish Government would want to re join the EU? We would then have a second border with the EU. How would the so called 'back - stop' work here?

But then they'd loose the "Union dividend" that currently funds the lavish public spending commitments of Wee Jimmy Krankie Sturgeon and her sham nationalist SNP.

Perhaps you think Brussels will pick up the bill for the biggest deficit in the entire EU (despite the oil and gas revenue)rather than imposing eye watering austerity measures in the event on an independence vote and Scotland joining the EU as an independent nation.

Personally, I'd rather see the union maintained but I confess that part of me wants to see the poison dwarf get her independence, only to become the most hated woman in Scottish history.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I think thats an insult to janette ,theres more talent in her tiny finger than in all sturgeons shrew like face!

Strange how fish shoal the last one was a salmon,.d ....not just deep fried mars bars scotland is famous for

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson