E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Strange a country has to use the son of an immigrant to run it ,we would have been in the same stupid situation if milliband had become pm

You have it. Boris is PM.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I do....

And I will compound my heresy by saying that pople with no arms have no business on surgeon training programs, people with progeria make poor hod carriers and that epileptics have no business learning how t throw grenades.

Discrimination against disabled people you are strange one Ken I know plenty of very able people fully fit but couldnt lace the boots of some disabled people I know .

http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/do-it/disability

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Discrimination against disabled people you are strange one Ken I know plenty of very able people fully fit but couldnt lace the boots of some disabled people I know .

http://www.open.ac.uk/courses/do-it/disability

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

What I'm saying is that what matters to me is equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

Leftist nonsense about trying to achieve equality of outcome is insanity writ large. No amount of positive action programs is ever going to see a representative number of stupid people in the boardrooms of Fortune 500 companies.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Got to laugh at a person who quotes an article in Metro which, within minutes is proven to be, not only false but absolute fairy tales intended to be readily absorbed and repeated by the weak or simple minded.

Said person then readily posts a link to the same dubious source and expects a number on here to be as gullible and stupid as he is.

One can excuse a five year old, it’s a matter of cognitive development not expected in a child.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

What I'm saying is that what matters to me is equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

Leftist nonsense about trying to achieve equality of outcome is insanity writ large. No amount of positive action programs is ever going to see a representative number of stupid people in the boardrooms of Fortune 500 companies.

Again you want to discriminate against the disabled deny them a place in university because they have a learning disability shame on you there is people with learning difficulties who would wipe the floor with you and you say money is your problem .

http://www.aboutintelligence.co.uk/learning-disabilities-intelligence.html

If your worried about money this clot of a government have just spent £8 billion letting everybody know that a very big pile of shite is about to drop on them I would love to know what the true cost of the last 3 years of brexit have really cost the UK way past any £39 billion 1st November £8 billion wasted .

Tip if the iceberg cover up by a very deceitful and disingenuous government.

https://www.theweek.co.uk/93785/how-much-money-has-brexit-cost-the-uk

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Got to laugh at a person who quotes an article in Metro which, within minutes is proven to be, not only false but absolute fairy tales intended to be readily absorbed and repeated by the weak or simple minded.

Said person then readily posts a link to the same dubious source and expects a number on here to be as gullible and stupid as he is.

One can excuse a five year old, its a matter of cognitive development not expected in a child.

All the gear and no idea man same old tripe full of **** as usual . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Sticks and Stones may break my bones but your ability is lacking.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

He will counter that as soon as he finds a headline mentioning it briefly

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My ability is lacking ? lord above take a very good look at yourself pal all the gear and no idea !!!! The thing is with people like you who dont like the truth the fact is the disabled have been discriminated by this poxy government ?:

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Surely the only way to not discriminate against "the disabled" is to have no benefits or similar provisions with entitlement criteria based on ability/disability at all?

Personally, I don't mind the existence of such provisions but from what I do know, the system is insanely over complicated, with layer upon layer of duplication and associated bureaucracy.

BTW: How many disabled people do you employ Paul?

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.