E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Back on topic and I see that Steve Baker, the former Brexit minister who leads the European Research Group, has suggested Britain appoint Nigel Farage as its next European Commissioner.

Baker said his sympathy for the veteran campaigner has “dramatically increased” as he has begun to experience the same sort of smears which have been levelled at the Brexit Party leader for years, if not decades.

“The more I am demonised the more I realise that Nigel Farage has made mistakes… but he has paid a very high price to keep flying the flag in an uncompromising way. He has earned my respect,” Baker said — but added that he did not think the former UKIP supremo would “ever earn the respect of the Establishment” he has caused so much trouble for.

Indeed, with the current term of the Jean-Claude Juncker-led European Commission — part unelected executive, part legislator, part enforcer for the European Union — due to expire on October 31st, when Britain is supposed to finally leave the bloc, Baker now believes Boris Johnson’s government should put Farage forward as its next Commissioner if Remain MPs succeed in delaying Britain’s exit deadline yet again.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Surely the only way to not discriminate against "the disabled" is to have no benefits or similar provisions with entitlement criteria based on ability/disability at all?

Personally, I don't mind the existence of such provisions but from what I do know, the system is insanely over complicated, with layer upon layer of duplication and associated bureaucracy.

BTW: How many disabled people do you employ Paul?

My good friend John who lives a few doors away an e policemen was diagnosed with COPD a few years ago he worked for me till he couldnt do it anymore he loved being at sea fresh air helped him with his illness he isn't well now but yes he is disabled as you could call it but never stopped him till his illness progressed he isn't good now but still manages a smile and a good laugh . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

My good friend John who lives a few doors away was diagnosed with COPD a few years ago he worked for me till he couldnt do it anymore he loved being at sea fresh air helped him with his illness he isnt well now but yes he is disabled as you could call it but never stopped him till his illness progressed he isn't good now but still manages a smile and a good laugh .

So, if stupid people can have a little helper to help them to learn how to write in university, why can't your friend John have a little helper on your boat to help him to continue doing the work he loved?

Sounds suspiciously like you are suggesting that when he was able, he got to do the things that able people can do and when he became disabled, you dropped him because he couldn't do it anymore.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

So, if stupid people can have a little helper to help them to learn how to write in university, why can't your friend John have a little helper on your boat to help him to continue doing the work he loved?

Sounds suspiciously like you are suggesting that when he was able, he got to do the things that able people can do and when he became disabled, you dropped him because he couldn't do it anymore.

What I dropped him because he couldnt do it anymore dont talk so stupid lord above the poor man is in St Catherines hospice grafted till couldnt do it anymore obviously Ken your a lost soul .

So what your solution for the disabled what about our armed forces who serve there country then end up disabled fought for you me and everybody else treat them like shite thats your moto your a bad toad ken any disabled person reading this would want strangle you ken if they got there hands on you and I couldnt blame them one bit .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Clearly, if we follow your line of logic, wounded soldiers should get a little helper to push them around on the battlefield..

If you don't agree, can you explain why it is that soldiers who have walking difficulties shouldn’t get help to walk on the battlefield and fishermen who have breathing difficulties shouldn’t get help to breathe on a boat but students who have learning difficulties should get help to go to university?

My position is at least consistent. If someone with an impairment can do something with appropriate support, then, where reasonable, we, as a society should provide that support. If they can't do it, or the support required would be impractical or unreasonable, then we just have to accept that they can't do it.

Edited by Ken L

My ability is lacking lord above take a very good look at yourself pal all the gear and no idea !!!! The thing is with people like you who dont like the truth the fact is the disabled have been discriminated by this poxy government :

Now you are getting a tad confused again, let’s try and dumb it down a bit for you.

My post referred to the numerous occasions to media reports that are partially innuendo, partially bias opinion and partially out and out crap, QED your statement that the person removed after attempting entry to a secure and sensitive area was supposedly shouting anti Brexit rhetoric.

Your apparent reply is I “don’t like the truth!” There is a problem with that statement you are perhaps unable to comprehend.

You also seem to be confused on the second argument, you are discussing disability with Ken not me, you do not have the right, even if your argument is correct in your view, to transpose that answer to reinforce your argument. That would be akin to me countering your argument regarding the apparent treatment of disabled persons by stating “ That’s wrong because Southampton FC are doing very well at the moment.”

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Now you are getting a tad confused again, lets try and dumb it down a bit for you.

My post referred to the numerous occasions to media reports that are partially innuendo, partially bias opinion and partially out and out crap, QED your statement that the person removed after attempting entry to a secure and sensitive area was supposedly shouting anti Brexit rhetoric.

Your apparent reply is I dont like the truth! There is a problem with that statement you are perhaps unable to comprehend.

You also seem to be confused on the second argument, you are discussing disability with Ken not me, you do not have the right, even if your argument is correct in your view, to transpose that answer to reinforce your argument. That would be akin to me countering your argument regarding the apparent treatment of disabled persons by stating Thats wrong because Southampton FC are doing very well at the moment.

Blah ,blah ,hooking blah . ? Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Blah ,blah ,hooking blah .

EXACTLY what I expected, reasoned argument? Nope, each and every time pathetic threats or churlish statements.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

EXACTLY what I expected, reasoned argument? Nope, each and every time pathetic threats or churlish statements.

Liverpool are doing brilliant far better then Brexit and that sums it up in all aspects and if want childish dribble keep burbling.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg