E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

??? lies and bias !!!! Soft Brexit? Hard brexit ? No Brexit ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1189897/Brexit-News-Nigel-Farage-update-latest-today-Boris-Johnson-October-31-talks-no-deal

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The only way we don't leave on 31 October is if Boris Johnson sends a letter requesting an article 50 extension and all 27 other member states agree to that extension.

Boris Johnson does not want to send this letter - and has said that he would rather be dead in a ditch than send it. He has also regularly made it quite clear that it is neither his, nor his government's, policy to do so.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

ha ha - for whoever,

churlish - rude in a mean-spirited and in a surly way. Hugh to Cod

childish dribble - immature defense mechanisms to manage the stress. Cod to Hugh

​Hugh and Cod, their discourse is a microcosm of BREXIT -

"THIS TOO SHALL PASS" - or if you are British

"KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON"

Phone

Edited by Phone

The only way we don't leave on 31 October is if Boris Johnson sends a letter requesting an article 50 extension and all 27 other member states agree to that extension.

Boris Johnson does not want to send this letter - and has said that he would rather be dead in a ditch than send it. He has also regularly made it quite clear that it is neither his, nor his government's, policy to do so.

28 member states we are still in it! We can also use our vote to veto an extension if we play clever!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Actually, it's simpler than that.
Boris Johnson has been threatened with legal action, contempt of court proceedings and even imprisonment by his opponents, if he does not comply with the requirements of the Benn Act. The Court of Session in Edinburgh even has a case against him left open to take action should he refuse to send that letter.

What that amounts to, is the UK representative for these Article 50 negotiations is being coerced personally by threats to follow a particular course of action, against his will to bind the UK to the EU treaties for a further period of time.

Article 51 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties (to which the UK signed up to on the 25th of June 1971)which is sometimes called "the Treaty on Treaties" says:

Article 51. COERCION OF A REPRESENTATIVE OF A STATE

The expression of a State's consent to be bound by a treaty which has been procured by the coercion of its representative through acts or threats directed against him shall be without any legal effect.

So, by using threats against Boris to force him to be the UK representative, they render anything that he signs null and void - and we leave on 31 October.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

All,

Since the EU is based on treaties. The head of state, in England at lease, can leave with or without parliament. In this case, for better or for worse, he can leave after having had an election and exercise "the will of the people." Neither the crown nor parliament has taken any factual steps to usurp that vote.

He will be on firm ground on Oct. 31 without some significant changes between now and then. English custom is the "traditional rule of law"

Phone

My 413th last post in this thread

All,

Since the EU is based on treaties. The head of state, in England at lease(SIC), can leave with or without parliament. In this case, for better or for worse, he can leave after having had an election and exercise "the will of the people." Neither the crown nor parliament has taken any factual steps to usurp that vote.

He will be on firm ground on Oct. 31 without some significant changes between now and then. English custom is the "traditional rule of law"

Phone

My 413th last post in this thread

Just felt the need!

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I asked some people the same question, and most said they wanted to leave without a deal.

Me suggesting that my statement proves anything, is as daft as suggesting the article in the Sheffield Star proves anything.

It seems you've gone right through the bottom of the barrel Paul, you're now just scraping mud. Still, it'll come in handy for slinging at anything you don't agree with I suppose.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I asked some people the same question, and most said they wanted to leave without a deal.

Me suggesting that my statement proves anything, is as daft as suggesting the article in the Sheffield Star proves anything.

It seems you've gone right through the bottom of the barrel Paul, you're now just scraping mud. Still, it'll come in handy for slinging at anything you don't agree with I suppose.

John.

No disrespect John but would you agree to a peoples vote or would you be afraid of the outcome after all the poison by the leave campaign about the EU would you now be afraid to give the people the final outcome if your confident happy days mate home and dry . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg